ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smashed Cup Pics

Nippy white cup
Now that it is all sorted I might as well post some pics of the damage. Just glad that I was on my own in the car as I had glass all over my face and pretty much every inch of the interior was covered in glass (including the boot!)

Due to me getting a good deal from the insurance it will be stripped and tracked...maybe over time I`ll fix the damage but not just yet lol

RIMG0964.jpg

RIMG0960.jpg

RIMG0956light.jpg

Cheers

Chris

VRS
looks like a nasty one matey :( bet your glad it was just you and not the missis and the little one :D
glad your ok and hope to see the faster cup ive seen back on road or track soon :)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Chris they wrote it off bud? I know we were discussing it before I had to disappear with work but jeeeeesus!

Nippy white cup
Thankfully no m8...I was picking shards out of one side of my face all the way home but apart from that nothing major

Chris

Nippy white cup
Well I got paid 7k for the cup...and got it back for 2k! 2k for a very good 3 year old track car ain't too bad lol

Chris

Turbos.
Ouch. Being the pikey that i am i'd probably leave that lol. Obviously get the window done though...

Remember when my window got smashed it wasn't until about a year later that i'd got every piece of glass out of the car!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I didnt know about this either...! Christ on a pogo stick at least no one was hurt (badly!)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I appolgise again Chris! I drove the car about 5hrs earlier...Must have put the curse on it that happened to the williams! lol

Wouldn't have happened if Nic was driving! ;)

Glad you're alright fella, as said good job bub wasn't in the car but then I guess you'd have be driving differently!

Nippy white cup
I`m not fixing it....glass won't be a problem as the interior is being stripped out completley for track use. Might just knock the panels out a bit but apart from that it won't really matter for now. It will only be driven to the track days and back really so it won't be like I'll be driving it about with a fucked side and roof all the time. I'm looking at a Mk4 1.8 t golf tonight..5dr decent boot etc will be fine for a day to day car

Chris

Nippy white cup
Wouldn't have happened if Nic was driving! ;)

Glad you're alright fella, as said good job bub wasn't in the car but then I guess you'd have be driving differently!

Cheers m8y

Yeah it wouldn't have happened if Abi and nic were in.....could have been much much worse tho....if the bonnet hadn't hit me it could have gone onto the other side of the road and god know what might have happened then...no one was hurt so it isn't a biggie...although I'm gutted it has gone from this

RIMG0932.jpg

RIMG0947.jpg

To this :(

RIMG0962.jpg

Chris

Lionel Richie
someones bonnet flew off on the motorway and hit chris' car i believe

stop crying you big gay, get if fixed and job done! thats £1K- £1500 tops