ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smashed up the ph1 172!

A4 Avant
How do you lose control in a car park and how is that £3.5k worth of damage?

Gutted for you anyway!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Sorry to hear that.

What damage have you caused expect the bumper, headlight, wing & bonnet?

Breaking A 172 Replica
If that is written off buy it back and fix it.

Looks to be at least a grand profit to be made out of that!

2001 Ph1 172
mah i wasnt showing off just came round a corner slid put my footdown atouch and it sliped out! thrres a rear bumper scuff to and minor damager to rear quater ! plus the iner is bent! aparanly a bumper is £600 alone

Leon Cupra R 225
mah i wasnt showing off just came round a corner slid put my footdown atouch and it sliped out! thrres a rear bumper scuff to and minor damager to rear quater ! plus the iner is bent! aparanly a bumper is £600 alone

ouch

2001 Ph1 172
car worth £4.5k aparantly and and they reapir up 2 60% of value!

Last edited:
If it is £3.5k in damages, and the car is worth about £3.5k surely it would be a write-off??

edit: just read above post

1.2 MK2 PH2
Thats no were near 3.5k damage mate. Get another estimate!

we've jsut replaced a body kit bumper/bonnet/grill/rad/bumper member/off side door and had them all painted and its only came to 1400quid n that was on a Xsara... so someones having ur eyes out

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
These things happen
I think £3500 is far 2 Much!!!!!! dosent appear to be all that much damage,
Get a few more estimates.

Last edited:
  Punto/Clio GTT
in all seriousness if that was my car ide repair the bonnet, repair the wing and repair the bumper. only new part ide be buying would be the headlight second hand.

2001 Ph1 172
so what do u reckons a fair price! from what i can rember this is what the man said:

Bumper
Head light
Helight regulator (or something behind the light £66)
Wing outer
wing iner the solismetal bit behind the wing is bent
bonnet
rear bumper
fog lamp
erm side skirt!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
so what do u reckons a fair price! from what i can rember this is what the man said:

Bumper
Head light
Helight regulator (or something behind the light £66)
Wing outer
wing iner the solismetal bit behind the wing is bent
bonnet
rear bumper
fog lamp
erm side skirt!

I reckon you could repair it for about a grand. If your willin to put some graft in yoursel!

2001 Ph1 172
bt its gota be pefect! its my baby! it just slid outas i went round a corner! not even fast. i put the accelerator down a touch inthe pooring rain!!!