ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smashed up the ph1 172!

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh no, unlucky. Hope you get it sorted. I'd take it to a few different places for quotes though

Its your lucky day mate (sort of)

Coz i've got a front and rear bumper for a ph 1 172 in that colour for sale if your interested and a set of lamps too.

The bumpers are freshly painted, not a brillant job but look good.

If your interested let me know,

Mike

Oil Burner
was it a car insurance assesor, i recently decided to write mine off after an accident, it looked like this:

051107130517om8.jpg

This was estimated at £2600

I fully believe had i chosen to retain the car, i could shave easily £1k off that repair price, however they offered me a good price to write it off, so i did and got a new car that would retain its resale value as it would have a clear HPI.

M

mini-valver

The alloy bonnet will be a b*****d to find!
Go through insurance but get your own estimate, buy second hand parts and tell them to use those OR don't go through your insurance and chuck a grand at it, sorted!

clio 182 black /gold
Ouch unlucky. I did a lot more damage in my corsa 4 years ago and they put it back on the road.