ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smoke...

just finished running in my 182, its on nearly 1300 miles now. gave it a fair bit of gas in 2nd + 3rd and noticed a bit of white smoke in the rear view mirror - normal? I assume it is, since havent really taken it much over 4k rpm since new. could be vapour as well cos its not v warm just now! just curious...

Do you always get the smoke, or only after it has been stood and is cold...if you still get smoke at the end of a 30m min run or sommet then be worried....well take ti back to dealers

this is the first time ive given it the red line treatment, but was about 20-30 mins driving before that.

Lee

BMW M2C

Id go with it just being vapour. The 182 exhausts being as they are it is more noticable in the rear view mirror, especially with the weather as it is now.

i think u may be right lee, there appeared to be some drops of water on the rear screen too, and it wasnt raining.