ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoked lexus tail lights

Clio 182 sport
sooooooooo despite ppl telling me no ..i went ahead and bought some off ebay for £54 ... they did indeed make the car a wee bit chavvy but fell into my thought pattern for going stealth (due to being forced to buy black alloys at a good price lol) ... upon installation they screwed up my electrics with my dash light and parking lights coming on every time i pressed the brake and nothing coming on at all on the actual taillights...so read up this could be a bulb issue and despite the gale winds went out to fiddle with them today and left alone for 2 secs the wind took it and blew the fooker on the floor and smashed ... moral of the story is dont do s**t in gale force winds but also a pre-warning to my clio friends on here some of these so-called replacements are s**t quality (yes i know many have probably bought and had no issues but im sure im not the only one been stung like this)....tbh glad they've smashed yes ive lost £54 but my car looks a sight better with the oem taillights on now (again im sure they look good on some clios but my black 182 they did not imo)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
If you like them, go for it. Your car is down to you, not everyone else mate.

I know they're broken now but the issue may have been the contacts being grubby.

Clio 182 sport
If you like them, go for it. Your car is down to you, not everyone else mate.

I know they're broken now but the issue may have been the contacts being grubby.
not sure bro tbh was probably down to the s**t bulbs they had included ..it looked ok but looks better back with the stock on (but i would say that after killing my new shiny ones lol)