ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

snapped my ariel

Petrol Blue 182.
what are my options? does anything else fit on a PH1? or just the crappy long one?, i was thinking of smoothig it off

330Ci Sport Convertible
Got a short stubby aerial for mine, not fitted yet.How easy do the old ones come of? Do they just unscrew?

Got a short stubby aerial for mine, not fitted yet.How easy do the old ones come of? Do they just unscrew?

They just unscrew.

Whilst we are on this subject does any1 know the part no. for the shorter style aerial ?

330Ci Sport Convertible
Mine cost about £4.50 inc delivery off of ebay

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
ahh see where the join is? from the ariel to the base plate, thats the bit thats snapped, theres a small loop inthe middle so you can move it up and down. so atm i only have a base plate

Matt do u know the part no. as when i went in to reno and asked for 1 they wudnt sell it cus it wasnt for me car.

Petrol Blue 182.
was washing the car with a big broom thing that my uncle cleans his coaches with lol and snap!