ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snaps of lusty - under enhanced lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Family Bus
Decent enough paint job, colours look brilliant, but not something I'd personally have/drive.

Just too 'Im 17 and have a chav car' with all the bodykit/mesh n stuff.

Each to their own tho, and you obviously spend a lot of time maintaining it so fair play! :D

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
DSC00577.jpg

Pink to match your nail varnish? ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'm not even going to dress my comment up with the "paintjob looks high quality" BS.

It's awful. No taste whatsoever.

I can't find a single good thing about it, all thats going through my head is "WHY?????".

I'm saying no more...

Why did you even feel he needed to know that? I'm not having a go, just strikes me that if you had nothing positive to say at all, there was no reason to post except to jump on the bandwagon and try make someone feel bad.

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Its like when people look at a baby, they wont say "jesus that thing is ugly" or when an estate agent is selling a house its not a tiny kitchen with no room to do any cooking in, its a "compact" kitchen. I like to say what i mean so to be honest mate, its not my cup of tea but then again lots of people say that about my car too!

M2 Competition
I like the way in every photo the same panel looks a different colour entirely.

Out of interest what colour is it registered as on the logbook?

Evo 6, E92 320d
I like the way in every photo the same panel looks a different colour entirely.

Out of interest what colour is it registered as on the logbook?

Be cool if it was down as rainbow:)
How difficult is it to get a touch up pen for that kind of paint though?

fabia vrs
A lot of time/money has gone into that clio and as long as you are happy with it f##k what any one else thinks !!! It is not my thing tho !! also YOU ARE NOT COOL BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ROLL ON TURINI WHEELS LIKE THE REST OF CS ;) LOL !!!!!!!

I love it in this car park. The looks on people faces as I drive through are absolutely priceless. As the lights are all around it changes colour constantly with every tiny movement. It's funny seeing peoples jaws drop as they see her coming towards them changing colour every second. :)

Yeah, that's why their jaws are dropping, because of changing colours! Ofcourse!

peperami - Its still down as orange on the log book, I aint told them the new colour yet. lol

chris - its easy to touch up. First use a black touch up pen then dab a bit of the colour over the top (the bodyshop gave me a tin of the paint that was left over)

Turbos.
No offence, but when people gawp at cars like this doesn't neccessarily mean they like the car. If i had some hairy big b****cks hanging from my chin, i'd get loads of attention too... but i doubt anyone would think it was a good look.

For me, it is just a stereotypical 17 year old chav's dream motor. These insecure little boys desperately crave attention and i for one think its incredibly sad. You don't seem like a chav lusty but your constant weird threads does suggest you are incredibly insecure, so i guess this is why you're driving the automotive equvialent of 1000 'Look at Me' signs.

But it looks a professionally done job... blah blah blah etc.

J03

MX5 1.8
leave him alone, some comments are really out of order, i know i say this all the time but they really are!! how old are some of you guys on here? 40??

Turbos.
Actually Mother Theresa, i'm 23. If you post pictures you have to accept that not everyone thinks what you do. If anyone is worried about negative comments then they shouldn't post pictures, very simple.

I'm not the bandwagon of jumping on the kid whenever he utters a word, i think it is a bit harsh. There is no defending the car though... lol.

1.8 8v RSi
ok....in all honesty...i seem to remember lusty being a decent guy and deffinatly not a chav... he's had his car featured on tv as well....

the only people that seem immautre are the ones going over the top with there negative comments. if you dont like it a short sweet message saying i dont like it will be enough.

any more than that and you seem to be tryin to make yourself look big and better than everyone else(like some of you claim lusty is doing with his car) this makes you no better than a real chav.

Lusty has my respect for building this car and doing what he wants, especially putting up with the crap some of you lot give him.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The colour would look so much better on a tvr or something.But fair play to you for doing it

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Its not my taste but I think it would look alright if you swapped the front splitter, rear spoiler, rear lights and wing mirrors with something more subtle.

mx5
Good on you for being different mate. Quite like some parts of it.

I reckon if you changed the spoiler, wheels and rear lights it would be nice. Paintwork looks good, havent seen flip paint on a clio before.

Like everything apart from the spoiler....Well done for doing it how yu want though and not how everyone else thinks it should be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.