ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneak peak at my new pu.:Rchase.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
£91 and you get circa 175 extra urban miles LOL!
;)

Are they seriously that bad?? A friend of a friend had one for 6 months, I always classed him as someone who has a heck of alot of money, but he got rid of his cause of the fuel prices, I wasnt aware it was that bad!!!

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The 172's getting 41. In all honest for a motor thats getting used at the week ends it could be doing half that and it wouldnt bother you. You c**t.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You're right, it's thirsty and I love it for it.

Needs 2 new wishbones and adjustable top mounts, on top of 4 tyres and front discs/pads.

Mot, tax AND insurance next month LOL!!!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Was pointless doing any adjustments with the goosed wishbone bushes mate.

He just done a full geometry check and told me what I needed to do to get it 100%.

Glad I went.

Im off the booze mate :p

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ofcourse mate, tis a prestige example. Canny believe its a 55 plate with 39k :eek:

I love them man. Would adore one, tell you what, one with an LPG convert i would adore!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Booked the car into ProGrip for next Saturday but got they had a last minute cancellation yesterday morning.

Turns out he couldn't do the full geometry set up due to knackered bushes in both the front wishbones and was also advised to get some adjustable top mounts.

a9eebf96.jpg

846d2a44.jpg

abf9c12c.jpg

Also spent £193.50 in VW on a few bits n bobs to tidy her up. Pick them up on Saturday.

Need to get front discs/pads, pair of bottom arms, adjustable top mounts and 4 new tyres.

Insurance, tax and MOT all due next month too :p

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Serviced, MOT'd and re-insured.

Just got the lower arms and tyres to do.

Considering a full respray (same colour) with gloss black wheels with matching grill and mirrors.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
It's not fucked, it's far from perfect though.

Door shuts are a mess and needs a front end paint job anyway due to stone chips.

Can get it painted for circa £1200.

Been looking into wraps to but I'm not keen.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Go Purple!
420829_339442852775339_100001288815371_1021832_581489882_n.jpg

My mates mums .:R

Was a nice silver before it was wrapped :dapprove:

Did you go to a VW garage or use TPS?

Give me a shout if you want account details for Ibrox or Alexandra parade branches.