ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneak Peak..............

Looking for a ph-quick...
Just waiting on some centre caps from a certain someone (You know who you are!!!!!;) )

Had a slight scare when i put them on as they were rubbing on the suspension struts :dapprove:. Went to halfords and got some 5mm spacer and sorted it out a treat!

Need to fit my wide track and get it lowered next!

PICT0047.gif

Thanks for looking

Amir

Matt aka "Wide" on the forum! Top man veyr patient thanks for hooking me up dude!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's like a disease. Thinking about changing mine. Too common! So...i'll buy 17's! ;)

Looks great.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Badly needs rear/bigger rear spacers spacers and a wide track but looks mint.

Thanks everyone, sit tight, i've been out and made a vid and got a couple more pics.....

Few more...........
PICT0007-2.gif

PICT0005-2.gif

PICT0006-4.gif

PICT0004-1.gif

Exhaust vid (turn volume up!:eek: ) Decatted mongoose..

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i69/Amirclio/?action=view&current=MOV00183.flv

Bit of a drive by, please be patient with this one, theres a couple of boring bits when im turning round :dapprove: Im rather impressed with the way it sounds! K&N and exhaust works pretty well. Oh and sorry about the phone interferance!

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i69/Amirclio/?action=view&current=PICT0011.flv

Hope you like!!!

Thanks for all your comments
Amir

15's Rich. I was toying with the idea of 16's but these came up and i couldnt refuse, will look so much better with centre caps!