ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneaky pic of the new look .....

Golf TDI
Im dying to take some pics but the car is dirty and still has a few bits left to do . but here ishow she was today .....

from this with the tints :dead:

P1010503.jpg

now sat alot lower with some new colours and few other bits

P8290525.jpg

when she is finished will clean the car up and take lots of pics .

Can I ask what's with the orange bits ?? Are they staying orange ?
They don't go with the car at all.

It seems to be the in thing on here at the min, folk putting random orange bits on thier car:S
Get that sun strip off man.

Golf TDI

It seems to be the in thing on here at the min, folk putting random orange bits on thier car:S

tbh you cant please everyone , so your post is fair enough . Yes the orange " bits " are staying orange as imo it looks good . they all tie in together ! im not putting random bits of orange on the car , there selected bits which i beleive tie in together . not quite there yet , wheels are getting a "random " splash of orange along with a few finishing touches .

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

not normalism FTL :quiet:

Golf TDI
looks real low, not a fan of the orange bits tho, more pics needed i think :)

more pics coming when its all finished but i couldnt help myself but put a quick picture of how it looked this evening . wait until the next little update maybe tomorrow night :evil: if you dont like the orange well ....you wont like the next thing lol :clown:

tbh you cant please everyone , so your post is fair enough . Yes the orange " bits " are staying orange as imo it looks good . they all tie in together ! im not putting random bits of orange on the car , there selected bits which i beleive tie in together . not quite there yet , wheels are getting a "random " splash of orange along with a few finishing touches .
The orange bits don't go with colour of your car at all. Tbh they look awful.

Golf TDI
The orange bits don't go with colour of your car at all. Tbh they look awful.

critisism taken :rolleyes:

Tangoed Works
think looks mint tbf. once cleaned up and waxed will look the tits. oh and the next mod is defo marmite. but on this ocassion i will confess to loving marmite!

C

clvs2222

what happened to the cage? did you paint it or is it a different one? i hope to god your not spraying your wheels orange. if you are then stop NOW!!!

Golf TDI
what happened to the cage? did you paint it or is it a different one? i hope to god your not spraying your wheels orange. if you are then stop NOW!!!

same cage , and no the wheels are not going orange , just the centre caps .

Renault Clio 1.2
everyones goin on abt these orange b its, but why have you put a roll cage and big exhaust on a 1.2 clio, y nt wait to get a better clio?

320d
everyones goin on abt these orange b its, but why have you put a roll cage and big exhaust on a 1.2 clio, y nt wait to get a better clio?

Did you ever see the pics of jordans clio, was possibly the best clio on here that was a 1.2 dynamique.

Ian

Focus TDCi
There are two ways of looking at it really. Jordan's looked mint, but didn't have the power, whereas some 1*2s have the power but can be completely messed.

It all depends what you want from you car. I'm pretty sure Jord wants both, which is why he's put his up for sale.

& he has just got himself a 172

From what I've been told it's not a 172 he's gone for?

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
There are two ways of looking at it really. Jordan's looked mint, but didn't have the power, whereas some 1*2s have the power but can be completely messed.

It all depends what you want from you car. I'm pretty sure Jord wants both, which is why he's put his up for sale.

& he has just got himself a 172
From what I've been told it's not a 172 he's gone for?

Yeah, its not a 172, its something Jap! :eek: