ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneeky pics of my new seats!

Chocolate Bar™
Bloody love them! Not to every ones taste, but i think they look superb, and the quality of them is fantastic. Totally change the look and feel of the car. Big thanks to steve at birchdown for doing an absolutely quality job on the car!

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
seen these tuesday ;)

Looked mint, but not keen on the Blue, needs something to match the car or even Black imo

Chocolate Bar™
Konig K5000, just over a grand for a set with subframes new, picked thes eones up for a lot less though

I may get the blue retrimmed eventually, but actually in real life i really like it kinda goes with the blue interior and yellow of the car

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely looking Seats.... A Friends S3 is Yellow with Blue Suede and Black Leather seats and I think it works really well

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Lovely looking seats, but not keen on the color scheme, as it don't work with ur sunflower!

Qashcow
had these in my previous car, sexy as hell. the missus used to moan that the sides protruded too far out so her arms rested at a gay angle. dont notice it when your driving though because (i would hope) your holding the steering wheel.

soooo nice to sit in arent they

Lovely looking seats, but not keen on the color scheme, as it don't work with ur sunflower!

You moan like a cheap wh0re on acid when someone doesnt praise your car.

Every single thread you post in you have to criticise lately.

Whats your problem?

I like them btw!

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Best bucket seats ive ever had,

Had them in silver and black, You done well finding them mate sure you carnt get them anymore?

Mondeo TDCI 130
Looking good matey! They were a stroll in the park really! Although i forgot to tell you, i had smoke coming out of the drill while doing the subframes! Never a good sign! ooops!!!

RenaultSport 172.
You moan like a cheap wh0re on acid when someone doesnt praise your car.

Every single thread you post in you have to criticise lately.

Whats your problem?
he has got a point haz...
''if youve got nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all.''

i like them dude, how much did you pick them up for in the end?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
They look nice to me :) Although I'm not a fan of your steering wheel/gear nob combo hehe, still, it's not my car so that doesn't matter! Good work, spent ages looking round your sunflower at last years FCS (I think it was yours...) - lovely wee bus :)

Dan

Chocolate Bar™
As said i wasnt 100% on the blue before i fittedthem but in all honesty i reallyq uite like it, and as for it not going with anything, if i had a ph2 it wouldnt, but the majority of the ph1 interior is blue so looks ok imo. Eventually will be getting a new steering wheel with a touch of blue in it, but too skint at the mo :(.

Reason I chose these over trendlines (which i nearly bought) is that the whole feel of the konigs is much more supportive, the trendlines didnt do much for me apart from the way they looked to be honest.

If anyone wants to sit in them at FCS feel free, as long as you dont scuff my bolsters ;)

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
very very nice mate. Do you sit higher or lower than on the standard seats?

I like them. They make a nice change to the recaro trendlines that everyone on here gets all excited over (am I allowed to say that about trendlines? lol)

Finding matching interior bits for a ph guff interior'd car (as I call it) is soo damm hard:dapprove: Plenty of seats i've wanted, but the blues a sod to match.

I <3 the revels too.

B

Brown.

Them lumbers are HEAWGE!!!... no sucky off your bird in them seats lol.

momo ftw!!!