ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow foam and overall clean

Clio Authentique 1.2
Ok guys i want to know your opinion in how you wash you car from start to finish... do you use snow foam and then finish off with a wax, do you use just a pressure washer or the old fashioned bucket, soap and your own hands :p If you can list what equipment you use and the foams, shampoo's and wax's you use then that would be great :D

The reason for this is because iv been driving for three months now and fed up of wasting my money on going through car washes that don't really do the proper job with the finish that you would get if you did it yourself... i got the autoglym cleaning set for my birthday today (Boxing Day :/ ) and looking towards getting a pressure washer and snow foam etc...

Cheers guys :D

172 RS Ph1
Like Makavelli say's there's a lot of nice info in the How-To already! Also, like he suggests as well: reading a lot on detailingworld should give you enough knowledge to find the right products and maintain the car properly :)