ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow Tyres??

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I am off to France for the winter snowboarding (MEribel) and I am going to take my Clio 172 again. Last time I just about got by with no snow tyres or chains!!! This time however, I want a little more safety than fun!!

ANy suggestions? I was told to go for 15" rather than keep the 16's I have on now.

Cheers.

clio 182 sport/
i would not think the diameter of the wheel matters, its the width of the tyre that matters, the thinner the tyre the better...

clio 182 sport/
If your keeping with the same diameter wheels. I would leave it alone, raising the suspension up will make the car handle funny,I take it is at its standard height...

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I have LEDAs fitted so I can raise the height for snow clearance and for what will be a higher profile snow tyrer.

Does anyone know where I can get some?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Get 195/50/15 tyres, I used Pirlelli snowcontrol last year and was well impressed with them in all condtions. Pretty much same price as all season tyres in the same size and saves wear on the others