ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so collected the new car

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Bet it'll drop quicker than a 197/200.

Tbh unless it was made in 1949 by Bentley and there was only 2 made, residual values are never going to be anything to write home about are they?

Buying any new car unless you really arent arsed about depreciation is utter lunacy imo :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wow. I'd love to have an accident in that.

Genuinely can't comprehend spending £13,500 on that. I'd rather eat the money. Each to their own though. At least you're happy with it.

Elise 111R
It wont drop money any quicker than a twingo or clio as they won't become fleet cars for businesses. Mini's, clio's and 500's suffer as the numbers out weight demand.

I think these are pretty smart and tbh in Edinburgh if i didn't have a parking bay for me to park in each night i would have one of these or a Smart not an Lotus.

When did the OP try and compare this to a 197/200 anyway? :rolleyes:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It wont drop money any quicker than a twingo or clio as they won't become fleet cars for businesses. Mini's, clio's and 500's suffer as the numbers out weight demand.

I think these are pretty smart and tbh in Edinburgh if i didn't have a parking bay for me to park in each night i would have one of these or a Smart not an Lotus.

He didn't. Read the thread.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL at all these comments!

This guy has bought a car he likes. His decision to pay that money.

Thousands of people spend up to £20k (or more) on a Mini FFS! I don't think the price is awful, yes its expensive but no use comparing it to a 2.0 Clio.

Elise 111R
LOL at all these comments!

This guy has bought a car he likes. His decision to pay that money.

Thousands of people spend up to £20k (or more) on a Mini FFS! I don't think the price is awful, yes its expensive but no use comparing it to a 2.0 Clio.

Agreed!

Also if i was 17 again (and something that will no doubt appeal to half you on here) i would drop it, put some rotors and this kit on it:
http://www.ibherstyling.com/index.php/bodykit/209/picture-6533.html

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

What, MINIs are the least depriciating cars there are, pretty sure fiat 500s are good to.

And who actually pays full price for a clio anyway? So they only looses loads of money against list price.