ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so collected the new car

Agreed about the "public transport eww" comment. But then again, if you were that worried about parking/congestion charge/MPG etc, you would use it. As 75% of Landaners currently do.

Black Clio GT
i think small cars are ace, love the smarts/iq, but dont think i could spend that amount of my own cash on one. alot of the girls at head office have smarts/iqs, i would have one as a company car as they look more fun than the average company spec fiesta/corsa for the same money.
happy mororing...........get some custom springs made for it, jap can on the back and some rotas ftw.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah ignore the 17 year old spotty virgins who cream their pants over a clio. LOL

I think it looks cool.

clio 16v
£13.5k was for a brand new top spec IQ Includes then next 3 services and also superguarded the car in and out.

The reason for buying it is it's a cool little car. Is 1.5ft bigger then a smart car yet has back seats.

I may bring it to a meet to show you all, Is a nifty piece of kit,

I know people who have RRS Z4M and a e90 M3, And they are all impressed with it. Although it is small you get alot of car for your money.

Also how many have you seen on the road? And i dont mean poverty spec ones.......

When does the other half arrive?

Basically this.

If you wanted two seats (I know it has four, I am being facetious), buy a sporty little number.

If you wanted a city car, buy a bike/cycle.

If you wanted a car, at least get something people won't accidentally step on when crossing the roads of London!

Basically this.

If you wanted two seats (I know it has four, I am being facetious), buy a sporty little number.

If you wanted a city car, buy a bike/cycle.

If you wanted a car, at least get something people won't accidentally step on when crossing the roads of London!

At least make sense!

Its a four seater so two seaters are obviously not what he wanted.

clio 16v
the bluemotion is nice but its just another VW, Part of the reason for the iq is the cool factor, I looks miles apart from anything else. Thats the main reason the mrs likes it so much.

What cool factor??

Have to be honest, I am a petrol head. I like cars. I like design. I love driving.

That car, to me, is not cool.

Not being mean or bitchy or any of the other terms you want to use. Just fail to see the point in it :)

Vee dub
It not bad mate, find it very smooth after a couple of RS'. Smooth power delivery and for the performance very good on running costs. Charged version is definately more fun and better sounding but overall I like it.

I was merely stating what performance etc you can get for not much more money...Nothing personal.. As for him not wanting a 197, obviously I didn't want one either ;)

that makes no sense to me at all seeing as you bought a 197? but ah well... my point was each to their own, it's not all about bhp for £.

oh and ;)

Elise/VX220/R26
Am I missing something or is this whole thread a wind up? Toyota IQ? Seriously?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Breath

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

fiesta 1.25
£13.5k was for a brand new top spec IQ Includes then next 3 services and also superguarded the car in and out.

The reason for buying it is it's a cool little car. Is 1.5ft bigger then a smart car yet has back seats.

I may bring it to a meet to show you all, Is a nifty piece of kit,

I know people who have RRS Z4M and a e90 M3, And they are all impressed with it. Although it is small you get alot of car for your money.

Also how many have you seen on the road? And i dont mean poverty spec ones.......

O right...didn't relise it has superguard all round.I take back what i said.

Absolute bargain!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Are you f**king mad? They are good little cars, but massively overpriced. Running costs can go out the window when you're going to utterly, utterly raped come resale time. FFS.

Z4

That isn't always a good thing lol. That could well indicate it's a flop of a car.

I think you need a head scan spending that much on it.

My missus' mum has just bought a brand new micra for 9k with the scrappage deal, I thought she was a little mental, but this raises the bar.

I imagine they're littered all over Japan selling for much cheaper.

A silver Honda
Get some rotas lol

4140755288_1433d929ca_o.jpg

4140756728_3a942132f5_o.jpg

ValverInBits
13.5K?
1350000 pence?
Worth it's weight in gold? I like the IQ, it's clever, but it's not 13.5K clever.