ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So I'm an idiot.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Long story short I've added a V6 to my fleet. Jesus these cars are so ridiculously bonkers, can't stop laughing at the noise and feeling they give you driving!

0511F7C1-9026-400C-9D9E-E7D5FD403113_zpssmzvguec.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Fair play, think i would of gone for an AMG of some sort myself :eek:

These are special though, and already got the M3 to rival an AMG. Horses for Courses etc.

Lol, that wash;t meant in a show off way! Porsche will be going for definite so that slims it down a bit. Deciding to have some fun before I get too old/married.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I completely understand, that was a jovial 'tosser', there's nothing wrong with a bit of amicable envy :eek:

:)

I'm literally giddy, the last time I was this excited was picking up my first M3!
I just wish insurance/banks were open on Sundays!

DB.

BMW 440i
Spending money left right and centre on cars is never a wise way to spend money but each to their own!

Easy come, easy go.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
You're mental Joe.

If you lived closer we'd be friends, and I'd help you look after them... lol!

I'll take that as a compliment!

Spending money left right and centre on cars is never a wise way to spend money but each to their own!

Easy come, easy go.

Not quite, this certainly isn;t going to lose money! And I don't lose much on my others as I buy pretty well so it's not the end of the world. I'm lucky I can afford it and not cripple myself, and you're a long time dead so I want to enjoy myself.

You are epic.

Like proper cool.

Well done dude and fair play. :cool:

Thanks mate :)
Cleaned and took some pics of the jag today and thought about you, will post them up at some point!

Think you need to take me out joe. ;)

Lovely example.

Will do mate, thanks.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Love that! Not really read up much on the v6. Always thought it was about the looks and exclusively over the driving experience? What are they like?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Love that! Not really read up much on the v6. Always thought it was about the looks and exclusively over the driving experience? What are they like?

Only a short test drive today but its hard to describe. They are quicker than I thought and just feel so funny to drive, couldn't stop grinning like a child! The noise and occasion is unreal.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Only a short test drive today but its hard to describe. They are quicker than I thought and just feel so funny to drive, couldn't stop grinning like a child! The noise and occasion is unreal.

Awesome mate. Love when a car puts a proper grin on your face! Biggest grin I've ever had was in a mk2 focus rs. So much fun and occasion with pops, bangs, turbo spool etc etc

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Well done, Joe! Bet your dad would be happy! There's worse things you could do with your money.

An orange one
Great move joe! What number is it?

Get yourself up here to the Lake District on the 21st of June for the v6 lakes tour!

Just saw your post over in V6clio. Number 81 :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Great move joe! What number is it?

Get yourself up here to the Lake District on the 21st of June for the v6 lakes tour!

Just saw your post over in V6clio. Number 81 :)

Thanks mate.
Lakes Tour? Is it just a 1 day thing?