ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SO PI55ED OFF!

BG 182
Happily driving through leighton buzzard with my mate this evening, there was a black corsa C in front of me, five lads in the car.. One of them randomly threw a stella can out the window, luckily landing in front of my car.. I though right im gunna have you on the straight now, corsa stops in middle of the road, two lads get out, come over to my drivers side and boot the f**king door as hard as he could, one kicked the window and somehow didnt smash, i noticed one of the lads in the back of the corsa jump in the front and drive off, i decided rather than getting my head kicked in and my car smashed up even more, i drove out of there.. I returned home about 30 mins ago and noticed a huge dent in my drivers door, i locked the car and even the drivers handle is so fucked i cant open the door again, i have to unlock the car and climb in from the passengers side! Anyone know where I would stand with my insurance company? Ive phoned the police but it looks doubtful as i didnt get the numberplates.. It all happened so quickly and im sure if some of you have been in that situation before will know its easier said than done to think about looking for a numberplate meters away, immediate reaction is to get the F outta there.. Words cannot explain how annoyed and frustrated I am!

Dan

BG 182
im with bell insurance.. I have the footprints to prove it was damage, plus im sure there is cctv in the highstreet where it happened.. I cudnt run them over, they were at the side of the car.. there was a car behind me.. and why would i want to smash my front bumper up too? Scumbags your right beef mc

What a p*sser !! No need for them to do somethnig like that.
Without a reg plate there isn't much the police can do, it's worth reporting at the police station though.

White APE
My mate had a similiar thing happen to him in his punto. He got out and broke the guys nose. Maybe not the best thing to do but made him feel better. Luckily they big dent in his front wing pulled out ok.

Cant believe ppl enjoying causing other ppl grief like this. absolute cnuts!

BG 182
i have phoned the local police station and ive got to stay up till 2am when they come round to take a statement.. I dont want to go out there tomorrow morning and look at it

I remember years ago in Rom me & few of my mates were out & about in my car after work on a friday night.
These p*ssed idiots came along the line of cars while we were in traffic, trying the door handles on the cars. Tried my pass one (door was locked) my mate (hard as fook & built like a brick toilet said leave it out) When they looked in the car at him, they sh*t themselves & carried on.

They then went up to a frst behind me & started messing around, one idiot kicked the passenger side door on it, both doors on the fiesta opened & the dudes were out in about 0.2 secs. They then kicked the complete crap out of the drunk idiots, two blokes did about six drunks. After they'd done it the drunks were on the floor all mashed up, the dudes got back in the car, reversed it back & drove off round them.
Result :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That's f**king terrible mate! Feel for you.

See if you can watch the CCTV or get a copy, go round tomo incase it gets erased. Maybe search through some corsa forums trying to find their car if it wasn't standard.

12 Months and counting...
Unlucky to here that mate, there are some complete w**kers out there, your just lucky enough to have been in the car, and not stuck walking back and getting trapped in the middle of a load...=/

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I remember faces, I would go looking for them one by one to be honest, and beat the sh-t out of every one until i was happy they could only eat through a straw.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i know u dont always think of it,but if u feel threatened always get your phone out and start video,often people walk away,if they dont at least youve got great evidence.hope everything works out ok.:cool:

Mk1 Maxim Sport
I remember years ago in Rom me & few of my mates were out & about in my car after work on a friday night.
These p*ssed idiots came along the line of cars while we were in traffic, trying the door handles on the cars. Tried my pass one (door was locked) my mate (hard as fook & built like a brick toilet said leave it out) When they looked in the car at him, they sh*t themselves & carried on.

They then went up to a frst behind me & started messing around, one idiot kicked the passenger side door on it, both doors on the fiesta opened & the dudes were out in about 0.2 secs. They then kicked the complete crap out of the drunk idiots, two blokes did about six drunks. After they'd done it the drunks were on the floor all mashed up, the dudes got back in the car, reversed it back & drove off round them.
Result :)

Thats the way to do it, i cant believe u didnt get out Hartz. U an ur mate should of got out and they probably would of bottled it an if not u should of had a go. Least then u would have had more time to get the numberplate. Unlukcy though there are some pricks out there.

'91 Clio RT =D
if you were on cctv (in your car or not) you are legally allowed to ask for the tape and you HAVE to be given it. so you could use that to get the tape if you need to

BG 182
police took a statement from me at work today, cctv shows it happening however it is not clear enough to see any index on the number plate! I drove down to my local dent guy and he said straight away its a new door :(

One thing after another, its really getting me down, i cant bear to look at her

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Years ago we were driving through our town centre in my mates car which was a bit of a dog to get to the bank.Some lads were coming down the line of cars and hurling abuse and intimidating people in the cars,my mate is a bit of a nasty b**tard and i could see him getting annoyed already.They got to his car and stared at him and hurled abuse,mate give them the w*nker sign,one of the guys steps back to take a kick at the door,mate kicks the door open just as the lad tries to kick it shortening the distance for him to kick,the lad falls backwards,mate jumps out and levels another lad,i jump out the passenger side and grab the 3rd lad.mate grabs the original lad,smashed his head against the door of his car shouting "you dont need your foot to put a dent in the door,your head will do".His mates leg it leaving the lad sparked out on the pavement.it was a bit scary to watch my mate but it was funny thinking about what the lads must have thought afterwards.Im guessing they never tried that again.

"Navy" N17 TWO
:mad:
police took a statement from me at work today, cctv shows it happening however it is not clear enough to see any index on the number plate! I drove down to my local dent guy and he said straight away its a new door :(

One thing after another, its really getting me down, i cant bear to look at her

Can the police not check other local cctv for the same date & see if the corsa comes up on it? You'll have a better chance then of getting justice for those fcukers!

Head-up mate, you'll get the car sorted but I wouldn't let dirty scum like that put me down and loose heart in my car etc.

BG 182
Im not sure how much the door is going to cost as i am getting a quote tomorrow morning.. Yeah thats a point tigger, i have the policemans phone number so it may be worth giving him a call

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
sorry to hear about it mate
im a manager in somerfield and both my 172 and another managers 182 have both been keyed in the last 6 months along with tyres slashed and people running up peoples bonnets and over the roof etc

"Navy" N17 TWO
Im not sure how much the door is going to cost as i am getting a quote tomorrow morning.. Yeah thats a point tigger, i have the policemans phone number so it may be worth giving him a call

Get onto it soon mate, as some places might not "save" their footage