ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So so angry, my car got hit today!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Going round a roundabout at 1150 this morning and I was in the right hand lane going straight on (its a dual carrageway so perfectly legal) when a car to the left of me decided they didnt want to go straight on and turned straight into me. Luckily I wasnt going fast and managed to control the slide no problem so didnt go into the kerb.

But when I got out the car she shouted that it was my fault and I shouldnt be speeding. Realised she was going to drive away so got my phone out and took a pic of her plate and then she started to drive off. By some sort of miracle a police van came round right then, I waved them over told them what happend and they went off and got her!

Anyhoo heres the damage

KIF_1296.jpg

KIF_1297.jpg

KIF_1298.jpg

KIF_1299.jpg

KIF_1300.jpg

KIF_1301.jpg

So got to go on Monday to get it assessed to see how much it will be. So pissed off though, only had it 6 weeks and it was spotless before this.

oh and had the same thing in my first car

was on a dual carriageway in right hand lane going straight on. american prick in left hand drive chrysler neon in LEFT hand lane decides he wants to go right round to the 4th exit..

one badly damaged n/s/f :(

Exactly the same happened to me once - only collision with another car I've had. The tit in the Honda CRV which turned into me accused me of speeding too!! (I was. But thats besides the point IMO when he was in the wrong lane to be going right and did'nt even indicate) Did teach me to be extra carefull on roundabouts

least it wasnt too bad, could have been alot worse fella, at good the police got her, now you can claim!! same thing happened to me, i wasnt quite quick enought to react :(

DSC02099.gif

As father and son....
woulda thought she can be prosecuted for fleeing the scene of an accident too. what a cuntmuscle

I drive on a dual carriageway everyday near me, which has 3 roundabouts. The amount of times I've had to slam on as the idiot next to me can't be arsed to traverse it properly and decides to go straight across as a shortcut without looking to see if anybody is along side them is untrue.

I do go straight across myself sometimes, but I always make sure there's nothing around. There's some f**king idiots around.

A4 Avant
I hate it when your approaching a roundabout with 4 exits (left, right and striaght over) from a dual carriage way that continues onto another dual carriageway (straight over) and some muppet in the left lane decides that when they exit the island they want to go into the right hand lane. They then honk at you as if your in the wrong for entering and leaving the island in the right hand lane!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Going round a roundabout at 1150.

f**king ell mate thats a bit quick?!

Im telling you megane is a beast ;)

Na was doing about 30mph, its quite a big roundabout so its normal speed of traffic, glad I wasnt going faster, the b**ch could've spun us right round!

Yeah hopefully the claim will go through easily enough but she is disputing it- a lot :rolleyes: The panel is dented in as well as scratched, the wheel has been hit and the bumper is scratched as well. Will the wheel bearing be ok after a hit like that?

The Beast MK4
Sorry to hear that mate.

*Clears throat*
As for the f**king fat b**ch **** ride ***** c**t b*****d
*End*

Take the manbeast to the cleaners!

Chocolate Bar™
gutting, will be good seeing the daft b**ch put in her place though! You'll win the dispute no probs, you'll have a police statement that she fled the the scene of the accident, which to any court proves that she was guilty (wouldnt have fled if she wasnt)

H22A7 Accord Type R
gutting, will be good seeing the daft b**ch put in her place though! You'll win the dispute no probs, you'll have a police statement that she fled the the scene of the accident, which to any court proves that she was guilty (wouldnt have fled if she wasnt)

yup! she dug her own grave!!! silly biatch!! Hope you get it sorted mate!!

2001 Ph1 172
mate she guilt as sin well done for the quick thinking im know id never have thoght of that!!!!

Turbos.
The fact that she drove off and you got the police involved doesn't do her any favours! Hope you get it sorted mate. I've had close calls when people in the left lane have taken 3rd/4th exits and cut across me.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah had a couple of close calls before but they've always been in front so I could brake, she was next to me so couldnt do anything!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
They've noted it that she is as fault and was a bawhairs beadth from being charged fro driving without due care and attention so yeah they're on my side

Der Panzer
Still s**t that she's not owning up to it.

So does this mean you have to claim against your insurance the the two companies battle it out? That's going to be s**t come renewal time. :(