ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So the rumours are true?

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
Hi guys, It's safe to say I know very little if not nothing about electrics. I've had my clio since April and had no problems until about August when my OS headlight went. Not a problem bulbs blow on every car... Same bulb blows 3 weeks later and funnily enough again another 4 weeks after that. Friends said that the French weren't very good with electronics but still I put it down to me buying cheap bulbs even though I haven't had to replace the drivers side bulb yet - every time it's the off side? Now the offside fog has gone as well as the offside bulb and I'm being told it's a wiring problem... Can anyone shed some light on my situation please? X

Hi guys, It's safe to say I know very little if not nothing about electrics. I've had my clio since April and had no problems until about August when my OS headlight went. Not a problem bulbs blow on every car... Same bulb blows 3 weeks later and funnily enough again another 4 weeks after that. Friends said that the French weren't very good with electronics but still I put it down to me buying cheap bulbs even though I haven't had to replace the drivers side bulb yet - every time it's the off side? Now the offside fog has gone as well as the offside bulb and I'm being told it's a wiring problem... Can anyone shed some light on my situation please? X
Are you touching the glass on the bulb when fitting it?