ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold my 172 Mk2

Laguna

Its sold to a chap off here, he visited it on saturday and snapped it up. Slightly gutted as I took pride in the car, did a lot to her and really cared for it. Spent last night removing the alpine sat nav and screen and putting it back to standard. So im soon to be clioless, its strange but I loved the 172, but ive approaching my mid twentys and realised that my lifes taking another direction towards houses and not spending so much on the car. But for how long hehe, I have my dads Laguna lined up and am likely to get a valver to use as a track car as its something I have always wanted to do. Was thinking of a few different cars but something is telling me to still own a clio. Think Coco is about the only person on here to have eva met me lol, but thought I would share it with ya anyway lol. Also im on the look out for a very cheap valver so keep me posted hehe!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Hey Ads,

Stay in touch, just coz youll own a laguna, doesnt mean well hate you! ;)

Was a very tidy 172 you had there, Im sure the new owner will love it.

If you need a home for your alpine stuff, Ill look after it for you ;)

Cheers,

Lee.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Dont worry too much mate - therell soon come a time of your life when youll be able to have daft things like 172s again! :D

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

glad you manged to sell it mate was a lovely car, im still living at home trying to not think about when the time finally comes to have to sell up and move out :( recon i have some years left yet!! lol

Posted on the filter by the way ;)

Laguna

Cheers, repied to post on the filter. Even the girlfriend moaned how I loved the car and spent so much pride in it, she never believed I would sell it, well I have lol. Dunno if I can get used to the size of the laguna, its bloody hard to see out the back as well lol.

Shame that is, looked a nice car.

I did things the other way around, got the house first at 21 and then the 172 at 23 ! Sold it when I was 24 and bought another one when I was nearly 25 ! LOL !

I just keep coming back, I am a Clio whore !

:D

Laguna

Lol, well this was my second clio after my kitted RT, its just a progression, hey my next one could be a V6, lol I wish.