ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Bint Just Biffed My Door Mirror!! Help and Advice plz.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Morning all,

Went to Tesco this morning, came back to the car and it was p*ssing down. Just as i got back in the car a women walked past putting her umbrella away and clobbered my passenger mirror! She scooted off and got into her blokes car and did one!!!!!

She knew the damage she did, probably didn't know i was in the car though.

bint.

she has scratched the mirror right across the surface, right back to the primer. :mad:

Anyone know how to get them off, i'll take it into a bodyshop. Yet more ££££!!!:dead:

...and i dropped the milk on the floor shortly afterwards. someone's taking the p*ss this morning.:dapprove:

Chris

106 GTi
NO :( Rude b*tch, makes it worse she know she did it and carried on.

Hope you get it sorted.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Someone did something similar to me last week, f**king grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

They are easy to take off, open the door and take off the plastic cover on the inside and the small black plastic grommit on the metal part of the door. You should now see 3 10mm bolts, just undo them and the mirror will come off. If you want the cover off the mirror you need to take the glass out and then pop the cover off.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
More damage happens in supermarket car parks then anywhere else, what with all those rouge shopping trolleys, and people who can't park there cars:mad:

my mirror cover just pulls off, no need to take the glass out.

This one time, it fell off while i was driving along the road!

gutted for you mate, i would have made it my mission to follow them!

Focus RS, 182 gone
Why didnt u get out and beat her??, someone opened a door on one of my old cars, i got out and boll**ked him, and he denied it, so when he went in the shop, i key'd his car;)

Clio 172 Mk2
ask the supermarket for CCTV and get the number plate of the car, all you need is a date and time and they should be able to help you, then report it to the police.

a lot of hassle, bu tit will be good to make sure the women doesnt get away with it