ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some C**t Keyed my car.

PH2 172
Took my car to work today as was going to be late got home and started to fit my new exhaust mount and noticed a deep 6 inch scratch on my boot it hadnt been done long as the dust from where it had been scratched was still around it im so fucked of theres only 4 of us that work there so going to ask tomorow it always happens before a car show going to have to get it done before FCS ahh im so fucked of!!!!!

PH2 172
I know who done it well think i do theres only me and 3 others that work there Me the boss some old bloke and a young kiddie that is a c**t mate i recon he moved a crate with a nail on it and scratched it ill find out he better own up someone knows about it at my work and someone going to pay for my boot to get resprayed f***s me of.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I know who done it well think i do theres only me and 3 others that work there Me the boss some old bloke and a young kiddie that is a c**t mate i recon he moved a crate with a nail on it and scratched it ill find out he better own up someone knows about it at my work and someone going to pay for my boot to get resprayed f**ks me of.

s**t him up about it 2morrow and he will spill and pay for it all

BMW E92/Audi S3
Its pathetic. I honestly think anyone caught doing this gets the death sentence along with their parents (for bringing up the little sketty c***s)

PH2 172
Dont know mate he a cocky little chippenham boy all his mates bellends il talk boss 2moz and tell him someone knows about it and if no one owns up i gota pay £400 for a respray on my boot.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Hope you find them, ive been a victim of this TOO many times. Makes me absolutely f**king nuts

PH2 172
Its pathetic. I honestly think anyone caught doing this gets the death sentence along with their parents (for bringing up the little sketty c**ts)

Defo mate if he dont pay up im guna smash his face up little f**king c**t i aint paying £400 for my boot to get resprayed when i didnt do it hope he pays up though as there was some little tiny marks on there so would have a mint boot.

PH2 172
Mate he works at my work and it was done at my work only 4 of us who work there me the boss old man and him

Megane
Dont know mate he a c**ky little chippenham boy all his mates bellends il talk boss 2moz and tell him someone knows about it and if no one owns up i gota pay £400 for a respray on my boot.

Tell him casually that someone has keyed your car and the place across the road is letting you go round to the CCTV @ Lunch time lol. Tell him in the morning, I bet he'll talk by Lunch. Tell him one of the lamp posts has CCTV if there is no other shops nearby. Or tell him your car has a cam in the rear view mirror lool :rasp:

PH2 172
I would do mate but were in an industrial estate and my car was next to a lorry in the corner next to our warehouse so cameras wouldnt be able to see from the other factory but it might see him walking over to it which is enough.

renault clio
Tell them it will cost you more then 400 quid ( make some money out of it coz ur not paying) i know my mate did that when someone did it to his car he made 100 quid from it.

Works...kind of...
Seems to be happening alot lately.

Mine's been done twice now (well about eight technically), so I know how you feel.

PH2 172
They said there aint nowt they can do the kiddie said it wasnt him asked to talk manager director they said no point there no proof f**king w*****s i tell ya looks like im paying and smashing the c**t out

Ph2 FF 172
Rip his f**king head off anyway mate, just for being a scuzzy 'Nam pikey!

You still coming next weekend though!?!

PH2 172
Yeah mate but bumpers aint gong to be doen boot going to have a nice f**king key mark hopefully should make it bud if not its because my cars in to get parts resprayed ill let you know though c***s aint they

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im not sure think you might have to pay exess but it doesnt effect your NCB

PH2 172
My dads a sprayer but dosnt want to do ti but eh said if he has to he will do it for me what a ncie dad i got lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Dont know mate he a c**ky little chippenham boy all his mates bellends il talk boss 2moz and tell him someone knows about it and if no one owns up i gota pay £400 for a respray on my boot.

£400?! do they use solid gold spray guns?!

A bootlid will cost £100 to paint, tops.

PH2 172
My old mans going to be doing it on the 14th this month ready for FCs spraying front and back bumpers boot and bonnet he just gota speak the bloke who owns spay booth cuz want a proper job