ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some c**t reversed into me!

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Pulled up to a junction and someone in a pick-up truck infront decided to reverse into me.. the damage.....
P5190037.jpg

P5190036.jpg

New bonnet being fitted and sprayed today. :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Re: Some c**t reversed into me!

I had a a van roll back into me a few years back.

Was in Chelmsford after the V festival.. waiting at at a roundabout on a slight hill... Lorry in front started to roll back...I beeped as he started..still rolling back...keep hand pressed on horn, still rolling back then crunch he pushed on my front bumper. My mate behind me said my rear wheels started to come off the floor. Then he pulled away form the roudabout and I was like s**t chase him.. unfortunately I couldnt find him but stopped to have a look...

The damage?? Just a small scratch caused by him luckily having one of these type things on the back..

moffett_lg.jpg

Just cant believe he didnt realise he was rolling back. Thing was I had stopped well over a cars length behind him anyway! And I couldnt go anywhere as was in traffic. knob

Lee

BMW M2C
Someone in a van rolled back in to me on Tuesday. It took some doing to get him to stop, but he did. Luckily there wasn't even a mark.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
He pulled out a garage, went to the junction, I pulled up behind him, then he decided he wanted to go back to the garage for something and he said he didnt even see me!

Re: Some c**t reversed into me!

Then he pulled away form the roudabout and I was like s**t chase him.. unfortunately I couldnt find him

moffett_lg.jpg
You chased and lost an HGV? LOL! I'm sure there's more to that story, but the way you tell made me laugh.

fiesta 1.25
Why dont people look.

Some one reversed into me today too was on the qaud so just bent the plastic back but could have broke my leg so i made a big deal out of it.