ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Mofo keyed my 182

182 FF
Returned to my black/gold last sunday and some F@g had keyed the n/s door, I was really angry for a while, but now I'm trying to work out what to do, excess is 350 If I claim on vandalism cover it doesnt effect my no claims but i would have to pay the excess, tempted to include the "other" vandalism damage i have "found". Anyone had this happen before, what would you do claim wise, or would you just pay for it to be done at a normal bodyshop and sack the insurance?

your input would be appreciated :)

182 FF
Its pretty bad, initial scatch about 14" long and down to the metal, then looks like they turned and went back on themselves another 10"

did think about touching it up, do you think it might not look to bad if i made a decent job of it?

320d
Some people are pathetic, my cars been keyed aswell but it was before i got it, Still it looks pretty s**t but it doesnt show too badly on silver.

black/gold 182
sorry to hear that matey iv got a black/gold and i can only imagin how you must be feeling, hope you sort it soon.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
hmmmmmmmmm some people just need to be shot! such a quick and ''easy'' thing to do but it cauese a huge cash problem and a lot of anger :mad: makes me sick when i hear this happens, especily to a car like my own, hope you sort it dude

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
B*stards!

I've been the victim of vandalism too. It makes you wonder whether it's worth having anything nice nowadays. :(

My bonnet was jumped on at the Trafford Centre.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I wouldnt be tempted to touch it up mate itll stick out like a sore thumb

Wouldnt claim the excess either it sounds like it could be done cheaper than £350

A Flamin' Red one
On a black/gold surely a touch up is a huge no no. It's not a colour which is easy to replicate with a 'pen'. I'd get a few quotes from respectable garages as a comparison to your excess. What are these other acts of vandalism though? If you're thinking about throwing them into the same claim then maybe it WILL be worth going through the insurance for the £350...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This wasnt recently was it chris? Hope they havnt damaged your RB

Nope. My first Clio...

Bought it brand new back in '03.

1.2 Dynamique. Factory xenons, climate, electric pack etc etc

Replaced the damaged with a carbon bonnet in the end. :cool:

ST
Nope. My first Clio...

Bought it brand new back in '03.

1.2 Dynamique. Factory xenons, climate, electric pack etc etc

Replaced the damaged with a carbon bonnet in the end. :cool:

Kants!!

My pearl black 53' dynamique that was also bought spanking around the same time got keyed from the top of the rear quarter, all the way along the rear wing, all the way along the door above the bump strip and right into the front wing!!

Old boys mate hooked me up with a full side respray as he old my dad a few favors..