ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Some more pics just gave it a full detail***

Striped track ****
*first of all i started with a two bucket method using Meguiar's Gold Class™ Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
* Also done the wheels using meguiar Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner
*Then dryed using a water magnet
*Then attaked the paint started off using meguiar's Deep Crystal System Paint cleaner...this worked wonders on my paint..
*After that come the meguiar's Deep Crystal system Polish gave the paint a brilliant shine
* Then the protection Meguiars Deep Crystal System Carnauba Wax
* That was it for the paint work have also got some quick detialer spray to keep on top of it.
* Then for a few finishing little touches put some Gold Class Endurance High Gloss on my tyres and spliter.. and also some meguairs window cleaner..
will attack the interior tomoz by taken out all the seats and giving it a good hoover.
any way sorry for the long report but here are some pictures....
donny2007001.jpg

donny2007014.jpg

donny2007006.jpg

donny2007010.jpg

donny2007016.jpg

donny2007017.jpg

donny2007020.jpg

donny2007022.jpg

donny2007024.jpg

donny2007026.jpg

donny2007029.jpg

donny2007033.jpg

all comments welcome

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Have always liked this car... i love the front of it the most.

Striped track ****
thanks for the comments

bit of a love hate relation ship on the spliter i think im still not sure my self

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
Lookin good matey ask bish for next time to get an invite on the photos :). where did u find another bonnet i thought u damaged the one u had?

320d
Not a fan of the splitter or the tinted rear clusters tbh otherwise looking very clean

Is the front grill colour coded and are the lower eyes brows green of plain plastic?

Striped track ****
Lookin good matey ask bish for next time to get an invite on the photos :). where did u find another bonnet i thought u damaged the one u had?

yeah found another bonnet and bumper off ebay

did ya see me yesterday you sounded like you was giving it some off the lights :)

Striped track ****
Not a fan of the splitter or the tinted rear clusters tbh otherwise looking very clean

Is the front grill colour coded and are the lower eyes brows green of plain plastic?

cheers mate

only things that arnt colour coded are the door handles

Striped track ****
fairy liguid is not good if you have got way polish in it ect it removes all that best to use the proper stuff

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
haha yeh i jus commented on bebo lol but yeh i hate waiting in left lane so jus booted so i could get over in the left lane lol its nice to kno the powers there when u need it :)