ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some New Pic's

astra coupe on coilovers
Harsh? Perhaps but I've not heard that kind of whining since I fell out with my mate in primary school!
lmao hes taking it abit to serious tbh we all get people calling are cars from time to time take it with a pitch of salt lol

MCS R56
I wonder if hes saying goodbye to the forum or life its self.. lol

He'll be out hugging his car....

"Don't worry about that lot on CS. I'll find us another forum where they'll really appreciate us. I love you ST!"

"Vroom, vroom, vroom, vroom!!!"

RS Megane DCi 175
Nice one for trying something different, but tbh I'd have dropped the ST on coilies long before spunking that amount of money on wheels.
You might've bin able to pull off the look with a healthy drop, but it's not quite right atm.
No need to spit your dummy out over it though mate - stick around!

St rollin on Borbet
right don't real give a crap wat u lot think about it ,so now you will never see me on here again

I would like to say sorry for this post ,as it was not posted by myself ,it posted by one of my friends who was on my computer yesterday,i did not know nothing about this post till this morning when i was on the internet on my phone ,sorry if it afended anybody on here ,i don't mind people comment on my car, i know it is not to everybodys taste,but was hurtful and shocking was some comments that certain members made about myself ,when no one really knowns me that well on here

again sorry for the post

thanks

Tangoed Works
not my cuppa... its one of those cars where i think, how could some one actually spend money to make their car look worse.

Mk2 Clio dci
Bit more smoothing and colour coding round the front, and will look great. Looks good now anyway though.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I love it personally! havnt seen it outside work for a few days though :(

bring on the coilies!

MCS R56
I would like to say sorry for this post ,as it was not posted by myself ,it posted by one of my friends who was on my computer yesterday,i did not know nothing about this post till this morning when i was on the internet on my phone ,sorry if it afended anybody on here ,i don't mind people comment on my car, i know it is not to everybodys taste,but was hurtful and shocking was some comments that certain members made about myself ,when no one really knowns me that well on here

again sorry for the post

right don't real give a crap wat u lot think about it ,so now you will never see me on here again

thanks

It would appear that you did write this as your use of commas on both posts are identical. Coincidence? Good effort though!

Anyway, if you like your car then that's all that counts.

St rollin on Borbet
It would appear that you did write this as your use of commas on both posts are identical. Coincidence? Good effort though!

Anyway, if you like your car then that's all that counts.

it was not me mate, i was a friend of mine who did it who knows how i write on formus and just copied how i write things