ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some of my RB182. (56K!)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I was ment to be gonna pounded but forgot to get my tickets Friday and im not queing up as it takes the piss!!

Im going if i can scrounge some tickets though so I may see you!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Very good price for custom made, Gray-motorsport engineered frames ;)

you acutally can't go any lower! on the floor baby!!
Gray my side mounts are height adjustable aswell so its pretty much custom to how i wanna sit which is a win.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love it Luke :)
Sits really well and the photo's are awesome!

And I lol'd at the M&S shot too :rasp: very good

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If anyone near south yorks/whatever is up for a photoshoot one weekend id be massively up for that!

Gives me chance to practise my photography and also get to know some new members... Having more people around would also make me feel less of an idiot taking pictures in crouded places.

Had loads of ideas for good pictures but required more than one person... panning/moving shots for example.

Titanium 182
If you fancy coming up North a bit Boosh I would be up for it and I'm sure I could rope Tom into it too ;)

Titanium 182
Have a scout out for places and I'll have a word with Tom, I could even try use my camera lol. Might have to dust it off !

340i
If anyone near south yorks/whatever is up for a photoshoot one weekend id be massively up for that!

Gives me chance to practise my photography and also get to know some new members... Having more people around would also make me feel less of an idiot taking pictures in crouded places.

Had loads of ideas for good pictures but required more than one person... panning/moving shots for example.

drop me a line G ;) I am free on weekends

96' Valver
If any of you fancy having a tidy mk1 in the shot somewhere im local and love a bit of camera action. Iv been meaning to go up into the peaks soon and find a good spot for a few pictures

chris

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If any of you fancy having a tidy mk1 in the shot somewhere im local and love a bit of camera action. Iv been meaning to go up into the peaks soon and find a good spot for a few pictures

chris
Yeh mate im up for a mini meet in Sheffield. Drop me a PM some dates your free and I will get something organised

96' Valver
Yeah nice one. Im free most weekends, if im not doing anything i normally go for a drive somewhere anyway. Although weather is getting pretty poor now.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No not yet Baw bag. Got loads of uni work on at the min. Shouldn't be too long though!

Thanks for the comments...