ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some opinions on these alloys!!

_proxy

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
i wouldnt trade him even if he gave me 2 grand on top as i wouldnt want anybody seeing my car with them monstrous things on it and im only sitting on standard dynamique wheels (wll till my 182 wheels arrive)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
halfords specials by any chance ? :rasp:

keep your stock wheels, offer him 40p for those hidious wheels and get the crushed!

renault clio cup 172
halfords specials by any chance ? :rasp:

keep your stock wheels, offer him 40p for those hidious wheels and get the crushed!

am not to sure mate, have already told him no anyway, a was just asking for some suggestions as if a made the right choice and as from above it looks like a did lol. am just going to invest in getting them refurbished there not bad condition but few wee kurb marks.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
am not to sure mate, have already told him no anyway, a was just asking for some suggestions as if a made the right choice and as from above it looks like a did lol. am just going to invest in getting them refurbished there not bad condition but few wee kurb marks.

good lad ! :clap: refurbed will make them mint and your car look even better. kurbing can be easerly taken out. what colour you heading for ?

renault clio cup 172
good lad ! :clap: refurbed will make them mint and your car look even better. kurbing can be easerly taken out. what colour you heading for ?

am not to sure yet mate, nothing to dark, something along the lines of gun metal or some sort.

Black Sheep
To the OP get your alloys to pentland powder coating at loanhead just out side Edinburgh. They will make them look like Emmas for £160 including balancing. Tried to show a phot of mines I got done there but wasnt working for some reason. They went in like a pile of s**t and came back totally mint.

renault clio cup 172
No it's a few shades darker then the trophy anthracite.

Im told it's Aston Martin sparkling grey by the place that refurbed them. Don't know how true that is though.

ah a see:D. am going to look into getting my alloys refurbished over the next few months while my cars off the road as I am going for a knee operation and going to be unfit to drive for a while, so a shall look into the trophy anthracite as am not really into dark alloys. thanks emma

renault clio cup 172
To the OP get your alloys to pentland powder coating at loanhead just out side Edinburgh. They will make them look like Emmas for £160 including balancing. Tried to show a phot of mines I got done there but wasnt working for some reason. They went in like a pile of s**t and came back totally mint.

ah thats not to bad a price, and are they able to do them in IXEL 205-110? trophy alloy colour?

Black Sheep
Yeah its a great price as they spray the centre caps also. They do a standard anthracite ie its only only anthracite that they do but its a great shade. It is a bit lighter than Emmas, I will try and get a photo up again. |Dont know why its not working.

renault clio cup 172
Yeah its a great price as they spray the centre caps also. They do a standard anthracite ie its only only anthracite that they do but its a great shade. It is a bit lighter than Emmas, I will try and get a photo up again. |Dont know why its not working.

aw okie mate as am wanting something like anthracite but am not wanting it dark, something a bit light.