ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Pics From Todays V6 Meet

LY V6 with Recaros
Went for a drive out to a place in Sussex today with the V6.net peeps. Pics aren't great as I missed the first part of the meet with the drive out to Beachy Head and main picture taking part! But thought I'd share them anyways! :D

100_1489.jpg

100_1490.jpg

100_1491.jpg

100_1492.jpg

100_1493.jpg

100_1495.jpg

100_1496.jpg

100_1497.jpg

100_1500.jpg

100_1504.jpg

100_1506.jpg

100_1508.jpg

100_1511.jpg

100_1513.jpg

100_1514.jpg

100_1515.jpg

100_1516.jpg

100_1522.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Love the cars, but what the hell is with all of those gay ducktail spoilers?

I thought you had to have taste to own a V6.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Love the cars, but what the hell is with all of those gay ducktail spoilers?

I thought you had to have taste to own a V6.

Standard on PH2 Vees..

Good pics Deb, yours looks good as always :D

I'm not on about the V6/trophy spoilers, i'm on about the terrible looking HUGE flick-up ones on 3/4 of them.

Good stuff, I knew nothnig about it till last night. As I couldn't be arsed to drive that far I didn't go.

How does the one with the v6 clio plate get away with that ? It's well dodgy. What is it V6 CUD ?

LY V6 with Recaros
Good stuff, I knew nothnig about it till last night. As I couldn't be arsed to drive that far I didn't go.

How does the one with the v6 clio plate get away with that ? It's well dodgy. What is it V6 CUD ?

I did PM you on the V6 forum a few weeks ago but you said last night you haven't been on for ages so you probably haven't read it yet! :rasp:

I did PM you on the V6 forum a few weeks ago but you said last night you haven't been on for ages so you probably haven't read it yet! :rasp:
Nah not seen it yet, yeah i've not been on there for ages, ghosttownclio.net ftl !;)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

I also mentioned it several weeks ago on a thread in here Mr cat LOL

Great pics Deb, thanks for putting them up!.. Good to meet you properly at last. Great meet! Had people travel from as far as Somerset and Norwich!

Clio 172 Exclusive
Nice pics, and cars :approve:

I would have come along to this but didn't know it was happening. Have now signed up to mailing lists! I passed one of the silver MK1's yesterday morning on my drive along beachy head/birling gap road, posted it in the spotted section.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
I think the pics are very good! Wonder who took them? ;)

Was a very good meet and good location aswell!

The wide one

Had them on for 10 months now, only had one £30 fine in that time so haven't had much hassle so far. I keep a spare set of plates in the back (the only thing I can fit in there) that read the true V6CUD just in case the police get moody!

Golf R soon...
lol! Some of the reg plates are funny! Wouldn't mind one for the R32!

Nice photos by the way ;)