ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some pix of my cup

178hp 172 Cup
i aint sure if i hav posted recent pix of my cup!! the car is coming along nicely now :)

movingcrop600x411sj5.jpg

IMG_0028600x400.jpg

IMG_0069600x400.jpg

IMG_0068600x400.jpg

IMG_0066600x400.jpg

img0061600x400sa8.jpg

img0065600x400vm0.jpg

178hp 172 Cup
Is this the cup i often see around Beckenham/Addiscombe?

Looks lovely mate.

yeh that would prob be me!! the misses lives in West Wickham!! and i drive from Croydon to WW quite often!!

the spec so far...

Car Make & Name: Renault Clio Sport 172 Cup
Engine: 2.0 16v, ITG Panel Filter with CAF, Full Cat Back K Tec / Janspeed Recessed Exhaust System, Janspeed De Cat Pipe, Carbon Engine Cover.
Transmission: 5 Speed
Suspension: H&R Coilovers ( -30mm Front & -50mm Rear ) Set Up by Mark Fish Motorsport with 2 Degree Camber, H&R Camber Bolts, MSV Half Cage.
Brakes: Brembo High Carbon Discs, Pagid Blue Racing Pads, Moquip Braided Stainless Hoses, Racing Brake Fluid.
Wheels & Tyres: 16 x 7 Speedline Turini’s in White with 205x45x16 Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres.
Bodywork: Standard
Interior: Cobra Misano Seats in Black Rock Fabric and Carbon Backs, Back Seats Removed, MSV Half Cage.
Ice: Pioneer Head Unit

glad ya'll like :)

A blue clio - on white turini's:eek: masturbation city ! (Christopher knows what I mean);)

Seriously though, nice car :approve:

178hp 172 Cup
i bought the cage from Steve & 7Mat for £300!! me and DanCup had the last 2 off him!! i did wanna paint the cage white but Dan got there first!! lol

the seats i bought off Jon @ 2Modified!! they normally retail at £800 the set plus subframes which are around £130 the set!! but Jon sorted me out a good deal as one of the seats was an ex display seat but retrimmed by D Class in the Cobra Black Rock Fabric!! The seats are so mcuh better than the standard seat!! for seating postition and for holding u in!! they actually did a better job on track @ Brands than my mates Recaro's did in his Trophy!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Loving That, Good List of Mods at the moment, Any other plans for it then?

178hp 172 Cup
Neve seen this one in Beckenham... Normally see the other one on white cup racer wheels...

that is DanCup!! he dont live too far from me!! his car is nice too!!

i am gettin the car into GDI early next year for the Cam, Inlets and Re Map package!! hopefully i will b happy enuff with that if not who knows ;)

i am also gettin a dedicated set of track wheels with R888's for next year!! hopefullg the car will b pretty quick next year around track ;)

172 Cup SOLD
Neve seen this one in Beckenham... Normally see the other one on white cup racer wheels...

i am gettin the car into GDI early next year for the Cam, Inlets and Re Map package!! hopefully i will b happy enuff with that if not who knows ;)

i am also gettin a dedicated set of track wheels with R888's for next year!! hopefullg the car will b pretty quick next year around track ;)

Dansta....do you mean this car... ;)

DSCF1628.jpg

Dansta....do you mean this car... ;)

DSCF1628.jpg
Nice cups, not seen this one about though^.
Bit of a hijack, apologies, those of you in CroydonCoulsdon area. Whereabouts do you get your cars serviced etc. Ive used Ren Coulsdon for warranty work in the past but imo they're sh1t. Major services are done at Rentech, but what about small issues, dont want to treck down to Pompey !!

Tangoed Works
The seats are so mcuh better than the standard seat!! for seating postition and for holding u in!! they actually did a better job on track @ Brands than my mates Recaro's did in his Trophy!!

can vouch for that all the way. car looks really good mate, love the cage, not ott.

178hp 172 Cup
check out Dan hijackin my thread!!! lol

i aint had my cup too long so not yet had to service the car!!! i am havin my 5 year service early next year and are prob goin to GDI as i am having the Cam Package done at the same time!!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Very much liking the white turini look at the moment.

Tempted to buy a set in the new year and have them on for the summer!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
Very nice but one quick easy effictive think thats could be done....silver indicator bulbs. Would finnish it off a treat. very nice as it is though