ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some small work done 'Engine cover'

leon cupra R
opinions plz

96346314zq0.jpg

popppoo099cccos1.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm still unsure about this Different Colour Oil Flap Theme but it is Popping up more and more... Finish looks Top Quality though

leon cupra R
I'm still unsure about this Different Colour Oil Flap Theme but it is Popping up more and more... Finish looks Top Quality though

I left the oil cover flap the original silver with the 2.0 16v on it for some reason it hasnt shown up on the picture lol

M235i / 172
Cap cover looks white, i think it would look good painted white imo, do it!! sets it off nice.

leon cupra R
Thats very kind of you but surely this is a thread about Daz's engine bay?
It is, i was only having a laugh hun, apologies! and daz... same but without the hun part :rasp:

mate, shud never apologise its ok with me yes its about my engine bay gem but you can check it out anytime you like *cough

ok back to the subject i think i mays spray the cover black and get the 2.0 16v stickers of ebay

leon cupra R
Another pic taken today, didnt get round to spraying the oil flap thing white in the end will do another day when i have time.

popppoo108kg5.jpg

Monaco Blue 172

I left the oil cover flap the original silver with the 2.0 16v on it for some reason it hasnt shown up on the picture lol
that's what i would do as well, quite fancy the main cover in monaco blue but unfortunately i've got more pressing items to spend money on atm :eek: