ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some suggestions & opinions for my new clio

Renault Clio 1.2
purchased t this the other day, picking it up tomorrow, due to insurance & my age its sadly its only a 1.2 :(
2009 plate 1.2 clio tomtom edition
30k miles

plans to make it more eye catching. this is what ive planned so far- excuse the quality, this was all edited on my iphone

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    623.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 80

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
I like the black wheels not so sure about the headlights, and i hope you dont have any speedbumps where you are if you are planning on going that low☺. But i think the stance looks good if you can live with the ride.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
That's the worst Photoshop I've ever seen... but anthracite wheels and lowered looks good. Don't bother with spraying the brakes on a 1.2

Renault Clio 1.2
I like the black wheels not so sure about the headlights, and i hope you dont have any speedbumps where you are if you are planning on going that low☺. But i think the stance looks good if you can live with the ride.
yeah i know about the speed bumps lol, the ultimate lowest i reckon i could go is 35/40mm but not sure what that would look like see i like the lights! maybe not that dark but slightly smoked to go with the blue and black

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Yea smoked lights not really my thing i think it probably stems from seeing idiots back in the 90's when i was young.....going crazy with the paint on the lenses to the point you couldnt even see the bulbs. I even remember seeing a couple of rear light clusters wrapped in black tights to give a smoked effect... i s**t you not,

Renault Clio 1.2
Yea smoked lights not really my thing i think it probably stems from seeing idiots back in the 90's when i was young.....going crazy with the paint on the lenses to the point you couldnt even see the bulbs. I even remember seeing a couple of rear light clusters wrapped in black tights to give a smoked effect... i s**t you not,
wrapped in tights thats crazy! my mums friend does wrapping and window tints and stuff and hes got some honeycombed light tint , from a distance theyre smoked but still let loads of light out

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Thats doesnt sound to bad i guess the technology had moved on!

Clio mk3 1.5dci
These Clio's sit so high standard! Mine is dropped around 70-75mm and still fair arch gap on 16's! First few simple changes I made though were the 197/200 door bullets, and rid of the horrible aerial, on with dewipering now, but been a ph1 mk3 it's completely different in terms of making them stand out from standard haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 85

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Enjoy the car for what it is mate. You'll have to declare every modification you do to your insurance and as you pointed out you're of a young age then you'll more than likely get bent over for putting a 'powered by fairydust' sticker on, let alone wheels, lows and anything else.

It's looking nice already! :up:

clio
purchased t this the other day, picking it up tomorrow, due to insurance & my age its sadly its only a 1.2 😧
2009 plate 1.2 clio tomtom edition
30k miles

plans to make it more eye catching. this is what ive planned so far- excuse the quality, this was all edited on my iphone

do it ;)
clioigrackanje.png

clioigrackanje2.png