ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Volvo's (yes seriously!)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Wouldnt be a volvo thread without a classic 850 T5 :cool:

[YOUTUBE]Ew6YwIN2IQc[/YOUTUBE]

Boost FTW

Golf GTD Mk7
whats the point. Front tyres will be fooked in no time. Most of the power is being lost. Did look quick regardless though

tiTTy & SV650
I visited the factory museum in Gothenburg a few years ago, my mate works for them:

DSC00332.jpg

swedenjune06035.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00270-1.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
I will own a 850 t5 estate with full graphics one day. In fact i may even sell the vectra to do it lol

A Flamin' Red one
Don't you have to spend three years learning to drive before you can take your test over there?

Iirc they do skid pans, ice driving, all sorts of things.

MKIII 138
power is good, refinetment is ace, safety is top notch.. your just harder driving a dirty old T5R with the dog in the back. dont need a detailed 3 series bmw and cream leather seats with a blue tooth ear piece.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I had an S70 T5 before i got my Vee and it was a great car!!! I even went to buy the 4WD S60R. Derestricted they do 170 odd and hit 60 in about 5 seconds with a remap. The scandinavians are the masters at tuning volvo's, audi's and BMW's in my opinion....JUST BLOODY CRAZY!!!

i want a volvo 850 r but there is only around 150 in the country so parts will be a b**ch to get
my grandad has a 440 and the parts service is excellent, took a garage 5 days to find a clutch:S volvo had a exhaust delivered overnight from sweden for the next day! i think hes on 160k atm :approve:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
can we get a few championship volvos in here :)
D89594_Volvo_850_BTCC_1995_15_RR.jpg

etc etc

id do one like that but without the decals, not that i dont like them bud well cool sleeperish (if you get me, like its understated because its a volvo) road going beast