ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some waste of space has keyed my cup :(

clio cup 172
Left my car in a busy road parked on the near side tucked in on the curb, came out of work to find 3 key marks down the side! :( Some piece of s**t will be getting their head stamped on!!!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't think that's the answer but then again i'm not in your position*

*Touchwood.

clio cup 172
Mate thing is I have an idea who it is I'll wait quietly to find out if it was then I'll report them to the police then batter the f**k out of them :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
This country is slowly turning "Vigilante" pro...

...get them caught, beaten and drown!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
tumblr_leimctAon91qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

Stripped yozza'd cup
Vigilante ftw.

as much as I know it's not smart. If i caught some f**ker keying my car, I'd beat the living crap out of them.

If I thought for a second that the police would do anything about it, then you wouldn't have to take it into your own hands.

clio 182
happened to me the other day, my fat slxg neighbour done mine i think, moving in a couple of days then im gonna throw a can of nitromours over her motor

Stripped yozza'd cup
happened to me the other day, my fat slxg neighbour done mine i think, moving in a couple of days then im gonna throw a can of nitromours over her motor

Put a box of maggots through her letterbox. Did that to my neighbour once.
2 days later she'll have a million blue bottles in the house. works a f**king treat.

21 Turbo
Write a letter to her claiming to be an 18 yr old girl who's now pregnant thanks to her cheating husband.........sit and listen for the fireworks ;-)

Stripped yozza'd cup
Does she have a nice garden? I also bleached my neighbours flower bed.
As you can probably tell, we didn't get on.