ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone threw a bottle at my car

MK2 P1 1.4S
Me and my mate caught some 3rd year school kid throwing a bottle which hit my car literally 2 minutes after I parked it. He really didn't think about the consequences of that one, as I was standing just a few places along talking to my friend, when I heard a loud bang and saw the bottle bounce of my bootlid. I was absolutely raging, so I caught up to him and gave him a bit of kicking and asked to apologise. It left a dent and scratched it up a little, but have managed to remove most of scrathing.
I couldn't believe that, I mean I had just got out of the car! What went through is small mind before he did it.:mad:
Just had to vent to someone who actually cares about cars.

MK2 P1 1.4S
The dent is about the size of a 1p coin. Oh and murdering him did cross my mind, but the frantic teary eyed apologising was better. :evil:

106 GTi
Should have dragged him home by the scruff of his neck and got his parents to pay up!

Octavia VRS
I hate little scrotums who have absolutely no respect for people's property. Good on you for teaching him a lesson imo

No more clio's for me!
What a little ball sack!!! i hate unrespecting feckers like that!!

Hope you left a similar sized dent on his forhead with your foot!

D

dick

ye id of marched the fucker home and get money off his parents,
if he wouldnt do that, sell him off as a slave

clio 182 black /gold
r-jay said:
Should have dragged him home by the scruff of his neck and got his parents to pay up!

His parents will possibly say my jonny is a good boy and never do that and his dad throw up on you.

I would have said eye for a eye and thrown the bottle at his rear or up it.

BMW Z4 3.0i
It's a s**t situation. You take them to the police, police say not enough evidence to prosecute. You take them to their parents, parents are probably scallies who don't care anyway. You beat them up, you're breaking the law, risking getting in trouble, may even feel a bit guilty and it won't get the dent out.

LY V6 with Recaros
Stupid little t***s, they have no respect, hope when they grow up and get a nice car of their own the same thing happens to them so they know how it feels

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
My misses is a teacher and sees stuff like this a lot at school. Have a word with his parents, 9 times out of 10 they will do something about it, especially when you show them the damage!!

If not I'd go along with the sorting him out yourself plan ;)

SLK 350
I have had the pleasure of kids on a motorway bridge throwing pieces of grit and stones over the bridge at oncoming cars - it scarred my old 1.2 and put about 4/5 dints in the panelling. I couldn't even stop to batter them with my wheel jack - i was seeing red that day!

Wankstains!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Little git, i'm glad to hear that you punished him. Hopefully he will think beofer he acts next time! Tw*t!

Tyson.

Ziel Nurburgring
Will take a while to do but get get his school involved and find out his name and address. Write the details down and put them in the bottom of your sock draw, in 4 years time, find the details and go and key his first car. Maybe write a little reminder on his bonnet of why your doing it with said key.

Peddled device
Bag over the head,in the boot of your car,drive to the moors,let him stew for an hour,make him clean your boot out,drop him near a phone box.

M

mouthyman

3 stupid little chavs threw a bloody huge fence post at my car the other day at around midnight, then ran away as it cracked all my numberplate and holder.

Der Panzer
Hope you gave him a proper hiding. :mad:

I wanted to kill some kids that stole my dust caps; I'd completely lose it if someone damaged my car in my presence. If you see him again give him another beating just to make sure he gets the message.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
w*****s is a word that springs to mind....around my area the little s***s are constantly playing football in the street, and the ball end up leaving about 3 marks on my car each year (and its park on my driveway). they have no respect, when i used to want to play with a ball i would go down the park! T.W-A.T.S!!!!!!!!!!

trouble is they all run away as soon as i walk out my door, so i cant do s**t to stop them...

1996 Renault Clio Hybrid
Once we was going along the road in my mums merc and some kit threw a stone at it as we were driving, he started running off, so i dove out the car and sprinted after him, caught him punched him in the nose (i was 16 at the time) then dragged him back to the car with his leggs drapping the floor (he must have been 14ish) took him to his mum then she whooped his ass in front of us. Was hilarious.

SLK 350
I used to play football in the street most nights cause the park was too far away, and if it had pissed it down it was more attractive. Not to say we used to go round damaging cars, but we had a right laugh pissing some guy off who used to complain "i can't hear the TV cause of you bouncing your ball" so we then got a Basktetball :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
^^^ yeah its pricks like you that piss me off then... no respect for anyone...to lazy to go down the park...

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
its not the kids with footballs you have to worry about its the ones without who have nothing else better to do than constantly steal your valve caps and then put them on their push bikes.

D

dick

sum kids once was about to throw stones at mums corolla, got out, just goes dont you dare n they s**t ther self.

(shes a teacher, guessed she used the scary teacher voice)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Daz_172 said:
its not the kids with footballs you have to worry about its the ones without who have nothing else better to do than constantly steal your valve caps and then put them on their push bikes.

haha yeah they did this to mine...until i got ones that cut your fingers if you try to undo them without the spanner...lol never had a problem sinse (well excluding the cleaning of blood from them now and then lol)

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
The Fatty said:
haha yeah they did this to mine...until i got ones that cut your fingers if you try to undo them without the spanner...lol never had a problem sinse (well excluding the cleaning of blood from them now and then lol)

Where did you get them from? :evil: :evil: