ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something rattling

Renault clio sport
Don't know if anyone will know but when I'm casually driving along and if I go over slights bumps in the road I can hear something rattling on the car, seems to be coming from the left hand side of car aswell. Will it be the exhaust? Starting to bug me now. Or is something loose on the car? Thanks.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
It's a clio? If so turn the radio up, they aren't exactly known for build quality. It's also 100% impossible for anyone to diagnose over the www. Get a passenger to sit in the back and try pinpoint but a bit more then go around that area checking for loose things. Good luck, you'll need it!

Renault clio sport
It's a clio? If so turn the radio up, they aren't exactly known for build quality. It's also 100% impossible for anyone to diagnose over the www. Get a passenger to sit in the back and try pinpoint but a bit more then go around that area checking for loose things. Good luck, you'll need it!
Haha thanks for that, yeah didn't think anyone could tell me exactly what it was over on the internet like but just wanted some ideas. But that's exactly what I do tbh. Music on full blast lol

Renault clio sport
That works for me too. You'll go batshit crazy if you start chasing rattles around a renault ??.
Yeah man it's fine when I have my music on lol, just that I've had that many problems with it lately and got everything fixed on it near enough something else always seems to pop up, so just don't want it to be anything major haha

Clio 172 Cup
Deffo check ur exhaust mount had a similar issue updated my exhaust mount to a Powerflex one and bingo tight as a tai girl !!!! ?