ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Song Pop*

Mini Cooper S sport
Hehehe :evil:

I think Toby is quite good at this, he's the only person beating me (2-1) at the moment. I can't have that!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Damn you I just sent one over it could have been a winner but I stuffed it on the last one :(.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I don't know if anyone else has noticed if you click on 'get more playlists' and then go back without buying a playlist, it will shuffle the playlists for free.

Mini Cooper S sport
SW you just set an amazing score, 20 thousand and something.

Still beat it
smiley2.gif

You're fast, damn you!

I'm still 5-4 up ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Toby you are good for 21 on the old rock one you was getting songs I had never even heard within 2 seconds.

Edition 30
My music knowledge shocks me sometimes.

I always do Popmastet on Radio 2 and beat the contestants.

Mini Cooper S sport
haha! Scores are reset now.

I can't play much now due to work and gym getting in the way, but will play when I can!

I'm still horribly addicted, the OH has started moaning..

Evidently, I'm not.

Losing 1-4 to get it back to 5-8 is ok though ;)

Lol im crap at the 80's, your good at the old stuff though. I thought you were youngish.

I'm losing to Jay by one...that will have to change! I'm beating everyone else, yay.

Modern Rap all the way the only way i can get some points against you. Absolute destroyed me on the 80's/90's stuff.

My game crashed last night mid game, i will have unistall then reinstall hopefully all my old games should be saved.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol im crap at the 80's, your good at the old stuff though. I thought you were youngish.

Modern Rap all the way the only way i can get some points against you. Absolute destroyed me on the 80's/90's stuff.

My game crashed last night mid game, i will have unistall then reinstall hopefully all my old games should be saved.

They reset daily anyway mate.

Mini Cooper S sport
Who is Steph C? I'm losing 5-3, b*tch keeps sending me the one category I'm s**t at!!

However I have my revenge with 80s collection and Classic Rock. If I get any wrong on 80s and 90s songs, it's because I get trigger happy and hit the wrong answer by mistake!

26 is youngish right? right? yeah? Please?

The reset thing on this is stupid - I had a few moronically high scoring games going now they've gone into thin air.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Who is Steph C? I'm losing 5-3, b*tch keeps sending me the one category I'm s**t at!!

However I have my revenge with 80s collection and Classic Rock. If I get any wrong on 80s and 90s songs, it's because I get trigger happy and hit the wrong answer by mistake!

hahahaha erm, I might have told her to add you. She's on here but doesn't post. Don't worry, she beat me 73-29 last week

Mini Cooper S sport
Hmmm, I need to up my game, I hate losing, especially at this! I'm beating everyone else :dapprove:

I might buy 60s, see if I can get her on that.

Thrashing Revels makes up for it a little bit.

26 is youngish right? right? yeah? Please?

The reset thing on this is stupid - I had a few moronically high scoring games going now they've gone into thin air.

haha yeah 26 is young, you've got good knowledge of the older subjects.

I didnt get much time on it last night hopefully fit a few games in tonight.