ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Song Pop*

Edition 30
I don't think I've played her.

I will beat every person I'm playing to ten! Including you!

Mini Cooper S sport
I don't think I've played her.

I will beat every person I'm playing to ten! Including you!

ORLY? You didn't last time!

90s Alternative ;)

Or is that her favourite?!

Didn't realise FW was Alinewsbird!

Hai!

Hai!

Oh Funk it's 2-1 to me, check out how close the Dance one was.

Just sent you Modern Rap, good luck :)

You were lucky! I need a run on 80s and 90s. Don't get too confident!

Deleted Ali out of frustration.

:dapprove:

I think I might do the same. I panic and pick the wrong answers. All the time.

Yep. That's it.

I do a lot of that as well, drives me nuts when I know the song but hit the wrong answer too quickly.

It can't find you...

Mini Cooper S sport
^

I will make a comeback! I'm only losing 12-10 against that Steph C bird now (I think) and I was about 9-1 down at one point! It could be 13-9, but I think I rinsed her on the last one.

The app keeps screwing up though - it freezes then plays the songs all on top of each other. It also decided to choose 90s alternative for me, which I didn't want, and screwed it up :dapprove:

OK I've sent challenges to everyone in this thread who's posted a username - except Toby, which it can't find.

BRING IT.

not sure if it works, but i've just set it up on facebook as Tamrlb Cliosport and sent you an 80s collection challenge

i got 5/5 but a bit slow on a couple

Mini Cooper S sport
I keep hitting the wrong button, it's driving me INSANE. I may have to rage quit some games because I'm making myself lose!!! On 80s FFS!! There isn't one song that's come up I don't know. Grrrrrrrr.

Mini Cooper S sport
I don't mind being beaten fair and square*, but I hate losing when it's my own fault for being trigger-happy, or the game freezing!

Tom stopped playing me :(

* actually I do

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
^

I will make a comeback! I'm only losing 12-10 against that Steph C bird now (I think) and I was about 9-1 down at one point! It could be 13-9, but I think I rinsed her on the last one.

The app keeps screwing up though - it freezes then plays the songs all on top of each other. It also decided to choose 90s alternative for me, which I didn't want, and screwed it up :dapprove:

she's had phone issues and had to re-install last night. Think it's totally screwed

doing badly against funk white and dannyr :dapprove:

can't seem to add any of the other names in here. anybody who wants some easy points please try adding me - Tamrlb Cliosport (i think. might not need the Cliosport bit)

Mini Cooper S sport
Well, I'm still thrashing you of course (22-5 ;)), I just don't think it's fair that I lost when we tied on points..

xxxx