ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony ericson w810i

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Edit wrong phone I mean the k800i

Whats everyones opinions of it

Gonna buy it on pay as u go i think its only 120 quid, put my work sim card in it, had d600 for ages now

Wheres best place to buy it from?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
They're crap. Mine has packed up 3 times as has my brothers. My mates locks up at will. As you press the buttons to try and un-freeze it, it will all of a sudden kick into life and go through all the button presses previously entered.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
What u reccoment then, only want one sim free as i will just put my work sim in it, and dont really wanna spend more than £150

Clio MK2 (1.2)
Sony Ericcson w850i fantastic phone and can get 1 brand new for £100 on ebay now :D.. nothin happend to mine since owning it for 5months :) now changed lol

E60 diesel powah
k800i is a good phone i think, ive had hit cor a couple of months now. features and camera quaity is decent! i havent complaind. bought for £40 boxed =)