ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soon to be owner of a 200 Full Fat Cup

GW 200 with Cup pack
Just thought i'd make my first post and say hello.

Just taken a very nice '10' reg 200 'Full Fat' CUP for a spin this lunch time...

Soon to be my first foray into the renaultsport world :p

Hello funtime :)

RB 200 Cup
Welcome dude! Most important piece of that spec... What colour did you go for? :p

So many new 200 owners to the forum, July cant come quick enough!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome dude! Most important piece of that spec... What colour did you go for? :p

My PW should be here towards the end of the month!! :)

Welcome to the club pal.

GW 200 with Cup pack

Most important bit of the Spec.... It's Glacier White with Satin black Speedlines... hopefully have it next weekend... maybe... photos will follow :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice car- Although you may want to call it a 200 FF with cup pack ;)

not 200 FF Cup :)

GW 200 with Cup pack
To everyone that asked.... here is my 200... at last...
photo_2.jpg

GW 200 with Cup pack
Looks great buddy and I agree with Steve, they are the ideal headlights.

Thanks man! I was in Bristol yesterday... I'f i'd have seen this earlier i'd have suggested a meet... I was passing thru on way up from cornwall.... love the colour of yours too!

GW 200 with Cup pack
Pfft. It's fine lol :p

Tom, awesome spec! Hero spoiler! Don't listen to what anyone else says about it

Haahah.... I totally agree Knuckles... Its only fine when others are in the car hahaha... which in turn adds weight and loss of speed i avoid this at all costs :)

Gotta have a hero spoiler... the 200s look pretty odd without one i think!

GTD, Lupo
Thanks! I love it... the projectors really finish off the front end... looking for a way to make them legal Xenons :D

When it comes to the time it needs an mot just put standard bulbs in, as long as the hids you have are not too in your face they shouldnt cause any issues.

Car looks spot on.