ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

soon to be proud owner of a 172!!

PH2 172
i knew that would be coming! im getting a good deal on it tho, getting money off, belts done, years mot, 6months tax, 3months warranty and £2700 for my billabong which has 67k on it!

03 RS clio 172 flameR
this is how much i paid for my flamer as well! 35k miles though but full 5 year service history all new brakes, zorst,belts etc, plus when i went to renault the other day i found out that it was the chief engeneers sisters car! thats why by bro said it looked ini such good nick

Focus RS
Im sure i saw this beign test driven, the lad looked like this only with a bigger grin

n512620574_2231727_7014.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
nice one mate can still remember the day i sold my 1.2 and bought a 172 shat me pants a few times on the trip back dont let it catch you out and dont go to mad with it.

Clio 172 cup
That new redline garage is proper nice, had a look around it a few weeks ago they always have quite a few cliosports in..

PH2 172
window tints!! cheeky b*****d! haha

anyway haywood, i could of picked far worse pictures but i thought id be fair and just pick this one!

l_513eaf6d0c831292f78d4b937d354a59.jpg

i say we grow the hair back shaun!