ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sooooo...my backbox fell off lol

Nippy white cup
Just taking it to get sorted tomoz but the kid in me loves the noise....pops and bangs and sounds like a rally car...not sure if it would pass any sound level tests tho!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nippy white cup
lol tbh it was an intentional brap brap :) The exhaust is getting replaced foc so no need for spending any cash :)

Stripped yozza'd cup
It sounds awesome :quiet:

Plus, it would mean that the gf would be too embarassed to borrow my car anymore! win!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
so im confused,
did you take your exhaust off and go for a blast??
or did it fall off??

either way it sounds great, id keep it like that tbw

Nippy white cup
Lol no the exhaust has been on its way out but the backbox came off and was parked at my m8s...picked it up to bring it to mine then tomorrow I will be going to the local exhaust place....it is far too loud but I do love it lol! As do my kids!

2001 Clio 172
my one fell off for the 2nd time yesterday. Have now put a flexi join near the manifold because the exhaust was too rigid and with the engine movement it was snapping the welds. Ran around for the day with a 2'5inch straight pipe with a small resonator. Waaaay to loud.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Brave man gunning in under there - thats where I got my first ever 3 points - oh the memories :)

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
should hear the exhaust thats going on my new project car, oh and its decatted aswell

IMAG0234.jpg

Nippy white cup
Just done a better vid....couldn't live with it like this for normal driving if I'm honest but I do like it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nippy white cup
lol I know...I guess I'll never grow up hehe

And I did hit it as it span a little and hit it sooner than I expected.....I got better at changing the next few times :p

astra gsi/cliosport 172
mines fell off one time when i was going for it on a back road i just heard a bang then seen all the sparks flying up it was at night so was pritty awsome lol then heard another bang and it was gone had to drive back and get the fuckin thing and when i went to pick it up i forgot that it would be hot lol burnt ma had to !

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I was lucky enough for Chris to bob around to work last Friday - pre-new backbox fitting. Sounded awesome tbh, though standing near his car on mere tick-over, I ended up stinking of fumes! Lol.

D.