ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry if this is a daft question!

prefer burger king actually, but ok youve convinced me the clio can stay for a while......

till it p*sses me off again, which probably wont be long :mad:

:)

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Hi Vicky,

Ive got a 2001 Clio 172 (which is slightly different to yours) but Ive got 16" wheels on with 205/45 tyres. The 172 is lowered by 25mm as std and from the pic you can see that there is still plenty of room left.

As the rest of the guys say, if you get the correct offset youll be fine, and will even be able to get a 40mm drop on the car with no problems

http://home.imaginet.co.za/viceroy/smallblue.jpg

BMW 320d Sport

Dash too bad mate. You should have PMd me - I know a geezer in Leigh wholl take a complete 4 wheels worth of locking nuts off for 20 quid.

Clio v6

The above post was purely metaphoric. My car is 100% perfect. ( in Renault terms of course )

lol @ dash!

get 16s vicky! with either a tire profile of 40 or 45.

just outta curiousity... and i dont mean to steal ur thread vicky!!

on the clio mk2 phase 2 dynamique... it comes with 15" alloys as standard... Ive forgotton what the tire profile that comes on the wheel is (my car doesnt arrive for a couple of weeks so i cant go outside &check :p) does anyone know off hand? & therefor tell me what the actual total difference in size will be between the 15" renault alloys with tires on & a 17" alloy with a 205/40 profile tire on please! pretty please :D

The new Clios have 185/55/15 tyres

The 15 tyres have a circumference of 119.4

The 17 tyres have a circumference of 127

So theres about a 6.5% difference in the wheels.

So 30mph on the clock with 152 = 30 mph

With 17 at an indicated 30 you would be doing 31.9 mph

EDD