ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound card question...help needed

Peddled device
How do l find out what sound card l have? I have fitted a new HD and installed Vista Premium but my speaker icon at the bottom right of my screen has a red cross next to it and l have no sound.

On Device Manager my PnP Audio Device has got ' This device cannot start. (Code 10)' as an error message.

:S

Help !

Clio200 EDC Lux
do your speakers plug in near the keyboard / mouse etc? if so then it has onboard sound so you should be able to get the drivers by looking on the motherboard to get the make and model. If it is a seperate card likewise you should be able to look on it to get make and model.

Peddled device
I did look but didn't see any name on the cards that were in.Is there any way of finding out through the pc?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
erm you need to find out the drivers for the it, the pc won't see it automatically, wipe and put 7 on, they should sort it heh