ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound of my car

Clio Sport xxx
I have a ph2 172, and I have a few mods in the pipline:

Panel filter (with modded CAF)
Machined Inlet mani
182 ex. mani
Sports cat
Cams
re-map

I was just curious to know if there will be much difference to how the car sounds. Previously all my cars have had cat-back exhausts fitted, so this always overwhelms the change in noise other mods may have made. This time i'm staying away from a cat-back, but i'd imagine there would be a slight change in engine note to the trained ear at least...

Anyone with similar mods care to comment???

Clio Sport xxx
haha thanks! ;) not anymore though lol

Well 'much better' sounds good.... hopefully it'll sound ten times better then any saxo/nova sounding 2.5 inch cat-back ex. system!! (yeh they sound good when your racing/on track etc etc, but for everyday cruising round town etc i dont see the point in them)

Ian, rough idle sounds good also! :evil: although K-tec rekon they can maintain a smooth idle with they're cat cams in and re-map...??

Either of you got the same mods then?