ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central - Nando's at Gunwharf - Fri 20th Nov - 7pm

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Having the Suspension changed on the car this afternoon at Ktec should be back with time to give it a quick clean.

i'm going to miss this as the trophy is still on axle stands with the dampers being refurbished in a land far far away..

Renault Sport Clio 182
well unless it stops raining mines gunna be dirty inside and out, i ain dragging the hoover out in this weather :(

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Got some chicken eventually in the mean time had a chat with a few and finally met Kerry in the flesh.
The two V6's looked the mutts nuts and my first RS Twingo in the flesh too

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
There were a few being taken should be plenty of the V6s could be a pic heavy thread hopefully they'll upload tomorrow/today

just got back, was a good meet! nice to see lots of different faces and eat some top chicken! :)

had a bit of fun on the way home experimenting with the differences in acceleration and speed between the 182 and ph1 & ph2 v6! I also found out that my splitter decided that 1.35 beans is too much for it and the pressure ripped half of it off!!! oh well, was only cheap.

just got back, was a good meet! nice to see lots of different faces and eat some top chicken! :)

had a bit of fun on the way home experimenting with the differences in acceleration and speed between the 182 and ph1 & ph2 v6! I also found out that my splitter decided that 1.35 beans is too much for it and the pressure ripped half of it off!!! oh well, was only cheap.
:( What was it from mate ?

it was a copy of the trophy one, only cost a few quid, really helped with pinning the front end down, but guess couldnt hack the very high air pressures!

the bloke who made it for me made a spare so i might put another one.

yeah i do, id rather scrape a £20 splitter on stuff than a £800 bumper! protects from stone chips and its fine up to 120 ish. might run it without for a few weeks and see how i feel.

Fair play if it only cost £20, when you said cheap I wasn't sure how much you meant. I hate driving mine at speed, if it works then it's all good.

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Hey

Great meet cheers kerry :cool:, good double chicken burger too!!

Was a very foggy but fun drive back home, duncan don't think you can stick it back together.

Dynamique Flamer
Yeah was well foggy!! Could hardly see where I was going! Good run back Adam ;)

And I can't believe about my keys!! :eek:

Sorry we missed you PJ we did wait until 7.30

Renault Sport Clio 182

:( and theres me saying how much i liked that splitter.

good night, thanks every1, hope to see all your photos as mine are blurry coz of a cheap digital camera.