ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central - Nando's at Gunwharf - Fri 20th Nov - 7pm

Having read some of the Scottish meet threads they are 8 or 9 pages full of spam. I can remember a comment from a Scottish member some time ago that our meeting threads or not full of spam. So I was merely pointing out that this thread was becoming a Scottish type of thread as it is now 7 pages of pure spam and has wandered off topic so many times with all sorts of different conversations and spamming.

And Kerry you are a FB friend of mine as well. Even Fletch hasn't got that privilege.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Having read some of the Scottish meet threads they are 8 or 9 pages full of spam. I can remember a comment from a Scottish member some time ago that our meeting threads or not full of spam. So I was merely pointing out that this thread was becoming a Scottish type of thread as it is now 7 pages of pure spam and has wandered off topic so many times with all sorts of different conversations and spamming.

And Kerry you are a FB friend of mine as well. Even Fletch hasn't got that privilege.

talkin of spamming , has any1 else tried the chocolate fudge brownie friji milkshake dinged in the microwave? i think is lovely but not as nice as the mint one that i can only find at a garage in southampton.

jha bless much love

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Nope i love a whopper :cool:

I won't be drinking much.. about 8 pints, and then race Tim home :cool:

I'll have 9 pints :rasp:

fudge off. was gonna buy the limited edition kimi Raikkonen ones but they were nearly $200 :eek:they would have never been worn and lived in an alarmed glass box

FPMSL didn't realise you were that sad! :lolup:

It's my thread and i'll spam if I want to :rasp:

Spam FTW

talkin of spamming , has any1 else tried the chocolate fudge brownie friji milkshake dinged in the microwave? i think is lovely but not as nice as the mint one that i can only find at a garage in southampton.

jha bless much love

WTF :S

Dynamique Flamer
1) Kerryclio
2) Adzybaby1234
3) Bodge AKA lazy
4) atouba
5) Triumph Sprint
6) Tits Magee
7) peejay182
8) Fletcher (Maybe)
9) white striped bandit
10) Marty (maybe babaay)
11) Steve32c
12) ilove 24
13) RDP197 (maybe)

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
I'm confused lol has the date changed?

Anyways I'm at Goodwood on the 20th if anyone fancies it I think there are spaces left. Might pop to Nando's afterwards.

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
I've had a good week having done Oulton Park, Silverstone and Goodwood. Has given that pesky service indicator a bashing tho :)

Goodwood again in a week ftw

Nimbus 197
1) Kerryclio
2) Adzybaby1234
3) Bodge AKA lazy
4) atouba
5) Triumph Sprint
6) Megzy (Not to sure if i can make it now)
7) peejay182
8) Fletcher (Maybe)
9) white striped bandit
10) Marty (maybe babaay)
11) Steve32c
12) ilove 24
13) RDP197 (maybe)

Volvo S60 T5
1) Kerryclio
2) Adzybaby1234
3) Bodge AKA lazy
4) atouba
5) Triumph Sprint
7) peejay182
8) Fletcher (Maybe)
9) white striped bandit
10) Marty (maybe babaay)
11) Steve32c
12) ilove 24
13) RDP197 (maybe)
14) Mike@Rentech (As long as I have my new car by then)

Is everyone meeting in the lower level again as last time??

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
1) Kerryclio
2) Adzybaby1234
3) Bodge AKA lazy
4) atouba
5) Triumph Sprint
7) peejay182
8) Fletcher (I cannot make this now)
9) white striped bandit
10) Marty (maybe babaay)
11) Steve32c
12) ilove 24
13) RDP197 (maybe)
14) Mike@Rentech (As long as I have my new car by then)