ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Wharf Meet 18th Feb 2pm

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Re: South East Wharf Meet 5th Feb 2pm

18th Feb.

As it stands now, I'm gonna have to hitch hike myself. Had a little mis-hap in the derv bus. :cry:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I'd love another RS but for the amount of miles I do, Derv is the way to go! I only just filled the shed with £70 worth of derv :( bad times!

172, Tiguan

Someone wanna give me a lift? i'm looking at Jon...

Sure, i'll pick you up from Durham, is that OK? It's not definate i'm south that weekend, but i'll try my best.

Sash, want a 320D? (Glad you're ok!)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
suzanne and i will come its nice sitting overlooking the lake, hope you get your car sorted sash thanks ian

I wouldn't mind coming to this as my first meet :) but just wondering as i'm 17 and own a 1.2 clio am i gonna be welcome here?

and is it at the place in Newbarn road or the original location? :)

cheers guys

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
It's at the Wharf. Steve(iant) has no say in the matter ! :rasp:

Anyone's welcome. Don't be shy, don't be a clownshoe.. you'll be just fine !

haha ok that's pretty close to where i live haha like a 10 minute drive :D but hate all the roundabouts by the dartford bridge, keep thinking i'm gonna take a wrong turn and end up in essex when i'm tryna get home lol

oh and as a 17 year old will i be welcome in the pub lol seeing as you guys will be going in?

Alfa 75 Rally Car
Oh nightmare, I only live in Crayford and bought a 172 Cup a few months back.

I am heading to Spa to watch a Legends Classic rally that weekend!

Is this a regular meet?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Everyone is welcome :)

Doubt I'll be driving anything other than my "get me outta trouble" sh!tbox Polo! Haha So I'll hide it in the corner out of view! :eek:

Sunshades Ron, got your dart tag sorted yet?! :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Without a dart tag It's £1.50 each way.