ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH EAST 17th November @ The Wharf Dartford

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Who fancies a mid week meet on the 17th November at the Wharf.

Time: 7pm

The Address:
Cotton Lake
Galleon Boulevard
Dartford
Kent
DA2 6QE

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i may pop along, its a bit far from me but ive not been to a good meet for a while!

SG9 Forester STi
I shall try my best to be there :)

Lol, no I'm not signing your release papers, Kent can keep their giraffe of sarcasm ;)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Not been to a meet over this side of Surrey but pretty local to me so i'll try to pop along :)

Nimbus 197
Rooobo.. I will be there!!

How Much we Betting??? x haha.. I May even buy u a drink if your lucky!!! x

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Not sure i'm in the right part of the country at the time to make this one Sash :(

CLIO Iceberg 172
well depending if im working late or not ill think ill put my self down for this one... ist been an age since i last went to a meet, i look foward to it fingers crossed i an't schedualed to work then

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I'll go. One more to the roster.

1. Sash
2. Megzy
3. lrj

@vickyx, clio142, TOGUSA, if you're going and down South Essex way, we could travel in convoy.

SG9 Forester STi
Lrj happy to convoy :) I have to confirm that I'll be there next week though as I've been really busy with work and some nights like tonight I've worked late. Leaving in 10 mins and I've been here since 6.30am
:(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Phase 1 will be just finished in time for this ... mileage creeping up now though- nearly to 25k :(

s