ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Wharf Meet 8th July 4pm

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Tempted to attend in the trophy, saturday night just gone was good found a convoy of clios!

Megane GT
Yerha. Dan's old shed :D Not sure if I'll be there or not yet. I'm away next weekend but might be back in time.

3963218-1.jpg

Very nice Sam :) and yeah Tyler was telling me about it.

Right guys Im going to have to declare myself out!! Ive been called in last minute to work at the grand prix this weekend so Im off up to silverstone thursday and wont be back til sunday evening. :cry: I will make it to a meet at some point!! Have a good one! x

Twingo GT
looks like theres going to be awful weather! but still gonna be there :) typical weather!

MG ZR 1.8
I will more than likely make an appearance in my dirty shed, but I don't think sash is gonna be too happy.. I have a chest infection again D: sorry love hahah.
I finish work at 4, so will be there about 5?

Clio 1.2tce DSX
I would take a trip up as its not too far from me and would like to come out but 4pm is when my F1 simulator racing session starts down in Chandlers Ford. But I'll keep checking the meets and hopefully one will come up again I can attend that's nearby-ish (live in Rainham, Kent)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I have a feeling the F1 will overrun because of the weather :/

Twingo GT
hasnt stopped raining here since yesterday afternoon... although its easing off a little

2003 1.2 billabong
i might have to take it down to the local car wash in a bit, front wheels look a bit messy from the tyre change yesterday

2003 1.2 billabong
avon zv3 's

i did have pc2 before but they didnt last as long as i hoped, the avons dont seem a bad tyre, i can feel the size difference slightly where i put on 195's, need to do the back next month then MOT

Twingo GT
im using uniroyal rainsport 2 at the minute, and tbh they are really good!
GT is amazing fun to drive! brakes need doing thought, so just put an order in with G172. will be done in a few days!
so cheap to run its silly! £40 in the tank can last me a good 3-4weeks! tax just came through door and thats £120 for a year so not gonna moan!
its great! have little look later pal

2003 1.2 billabong
i was debating on the rainsports, they might have to be the next set i get

how many miles you do then ??

yeah will be nice to have a look over one, also anyone whos got vmaxx coilovers on i wouldnt mind a ride with them, i wanna see what they feel like

2003 1.2 billabong
thats not too bad then, i put in about 30 - 40 a week but my mileage varies

Typical, try and get the car cleaned and all the car wash places are shut :(

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Just looking at the traffic situation and apparently the tunnel is flooded and queues go back for miles! so I'm going to say I'm out now :(

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Just looking at the traffic situation and apparently the tunnel is flooded and queues go back for miles! so I'm going to say I'm out now :(

You created this thread, therefore by cs law you must attend!

Twingo GT
If that's the case I think il give it a miss too... Tarmacmuncher get your CSS ticket!

2003 1.2 billabong
If that's the case I think il give it a miss too... Tarmacmuncher get your CSS ticket!

guess im going to give this a miss aswell, i'll get on it Jjay see you up there ;)

If anyone does actually go, post up on here or something and i'll still pop dowm if i'm not doing anything :)

Twingo GT
guess im going to give this a miss aswell, i'll get on it Jjay see you up there ;)

If anyone does actually go, post up on here or something and i'll still pop dowm if i'm not doing anything :)

For CSS theres a few of us meeting at lakeside at 7.15am the on to south mimms to meet the rest of the SE lot going up if you wanna join the convoy

2003 1.2 billabong
For CSS theres a few of us meeting at lakeside at 7.15am the on to south mimms to meet the rest of the SE lot going up if you wanna join the convoy

Im up for that, just got to sort out my email address and open an account so i can buy one lol, for some reason my email account is blocked :/